Nesco vacuum sealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nesco vacuum sealer

Anyone have one, worth a damn? In a bind and need one today. Don't care to spend the money on a food saver with there reputation lately. Wanted to upgrade to a chamber sealer but that looks like it's out now. Current VacPro 110 not working right and still got 200 pounds of meat to get sealed today. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Ryan; 11-13-2017, 10:28 AM.
    sigpic

That link don't bring us to the product... not sure of the model but Amazon has 104 reviews..totalling 4 stars... soo....
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      That link don't bring us to the product... not sure of the model but Amazon has 104 reviews..totalling 4 stars... soo....
      Was working now it doesn't. Think I'll have to run to shopko and take a look cause the picture shows a better model, but the description says it's the vs-02 which it would be way over priced then.
      sigpic

Comment

Could you borrow one? Maybe check craigslist?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          Could you borrow one? Maybe check craigslist?
          Probably have to borrow one, just discovered I've got a broken leaf spring on the pickup.
          sigpic

Comment

Good luck!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
              Probably have to borrow one, just discovered I've got a broken leaf spring on the pickup.
              Just not yer fuggin’ day is it?

Check out Lisa’s deals..that.. 350? is a beast..

VacuumSealersUnlimited.com
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Just not yer fuggin’ day is it?

Check out Lisa’s deals..that.. 350? is a beast..

VacuumSealersUnlimited.com
                No it's not , funny thing is I've got to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered Wednesday with pickup. Last year at same time had a sensor go bad in it the day before I had to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered. Pick-up must not want to go to Iowa. I'll be checking her deals out. Still want to try a different brand of bag first before I upgrade. Seams to me that VacPro doesn't like foodsaver brand bags.
                sigpic

Comment

No it's not , funny thing is I've got to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered Wednesday with pickup. Last year at same time had a sensor go bad in it the day before I had to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered. Pick-up must not want to go to Iowa. I'll be checking her deals out. Still want to try a different brand of bag first before I upgrade. Seams to me that VacPro doesn't like foodsaver brand bags.
                  Maybe yer pickup is a vegan

Screw the Foodsaver brand. Get Lisa’s bags too. The HD ones. Good price and better.

Comment

Maybe yer pickup is a vegan

Screw the Foodsaver brand. Get Lisa’s bags too. The HD ones. Good price and better.
                    That's where I've been getting them but neglected to keep track of stock, so had to pick these up. Yes hers just work better.
                    sigpic

Comment

No it won't like them, has to have the strip in the middle.
                      Lisa's bags are thicker and cheaper.
                      Mark
                      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I've been using my Nesco for about a year. Works just fine. I got some Nesco bags with it they worked good. I use Lisa's bags too. Went through a roll with no problems. Good luck, I hope your day turns around.
                        Ed

Smoke Vault 24
                        Vermont Castings Gas Grill
                        Thermoworks Smoke
                        The "Fastest" Orange Thermapen around!
                        The Neighbor's 36" Blackstone

Comment

I have Lisa's 350 and it is a hog,,, I can't keep up with it LOL You will not be disappointed,, bags are awesome

Good luck
                          Desert Storm Vet - USS Midway CV41 - decom crew.
                          1930 Fridge Build
                          MES 30" With Mailbox Mod
                          Therma Pen
                          Maverick 732
                          Mini Therma Pen
                          Frog Mats
                          Weber Junior
                          AMPS & AMPTS

Comment

Originally posted by driedstick View Post
                            I have Lisa's 350 and it is a hog,,, I can't keep up with it LOL You will not be disappointed,, bags are awesome

Good luck

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by driedstick View Post

Good luck
                              Originally posted by strength_and_power View Post
                              X2
                              X3.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                              X