• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes... winch.... but everybody needs a wench....just sayin'

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Here's my home away from home up near Stoneman Lake...

Some big ugly guy on his Polaris...

Last deer camp up in Unit 7...
      Attached Files

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
      Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
        Here's my home away from home up near Stoneman Lake...

Some big ugly guy on his Polaris...

Last deer camp up in Unit 7...
        Stoneman lake rd has some beautiful scenery. been down that rd many times on our way to our cabin in the Happy Jack area. The washboard rd sucks, but its sure worth the trip. Its really pretty during the monsoon season when everything has greened up too. With as much snow as we had this year, there may be water in the lake this year. And someone owns a spread by the lake that is to die for.
        Mike
        Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
        POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
        Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
          I do miss my Jeep...But it didn't look that pretty...It was rough as a cob and twice as ugly...But we did have some fun in it
          Nice jeep and that looks like a great spot to camp too. Funny how they still cant put down the cell phone though.
          Mike
          Proud to be I.B.E.W.

Yoder YS640

Comment

Yes, I believe it was "snap chat" that time!!
            There won't be any off roading for awhile now.... she blew her engine..again... just had it re-built in Nov, took 3 efing months, and now is fooked again... the guys a tool bag too... sheesh... can't a girl catch a break?

Comment

Does this count? Secret location, Craftsman 4400, A-5. Model 94, 50lb millet and a spreader. No, we don't have a turkey plot!

On edit, I guess I should explain. After you quit laughing!
              We have fixed amount of land with established roads, trails and clearings in the woods. This is just for working the plots in the clearings. We are surrounded by a WMA, and cannot venture off the property during season. Very flat land, it just makes more sense for what I need it for, and $8,000 less to buy. That buy's a lot of feed!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mark R; 05-31-2017, 03:29 PM.
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                Yes, I believe it was "snap chat" that time!!
                There won't be any off roading for awhile now.... she blew her engine..again... just had it re-built in Nov, took 3 efing months, and now is fooked again... the guys a tool bag too... sheesh... can't a girl catch a break?

Sorry Kelly, that suucks!
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Highly NOT recommended

Comment

my 4yo grandson Mack... Pa...get this thing fixed! okay Mack...you wanted the airplane fixed...yeah...this is gonna be funner...(what)? the jeep more than the airplane...Pa...you said we would go to Hooters in the jeep...can't do that in the airplane... new windshield frame, Louie said order what you want to restore...damn sure better be like my airplane mikey! yes baby...you know the Natty gig is on...don't care...i bought you that jeep...i knowed...fix it...yes baby...remember the time you & your girls mudded it up! took me 3 days to clean it...
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                      my 4yo grandson Mack... Pa...get this thing fixed! okay Mack...you wanted the airplane fixed...yeah...this is gonna be funner...(what)? the jeep more than the airplane...Pa...you said we would go to Hooters in the jeep...can't do that in the airplane... new windshield frame, Louie said order what you want to restore...damn sure better be like my airplane mikey! yes baby...you know the Natty gig is on...don't care...i bought you that jeep...i knowed...fix it...yes baby...remember the time you & your girls mudded it up! took me 3 days to clean it...
                      Game on! Cheers!
                      Mark
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                        right on! Everyone needs a project, like we all dont all have enough of them, eh? I see fun times ahead for you N Mack!
                        Mike
                        Proud to be I.B.E.W.

Yoder YS640

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                          Does this count? Secret location, Craftsman 4400, A-5. Model 94, 50lb millet and a spreader. No, we don't have a turkey plot!

On edit, I guess I should explain. After you quit laughing!
                          We have fixed amount of land with established roads, trails and clearings in the woods. This is just for working the plots in the clearings. We are surrounded by a WMA, and cannot venture off the property during season. Very flat land, it just makes more sense for what I need it for, and $8,000 less to buy. That buy's a lot of feed!
                          got one of them too (without the spreader), but that ride belongs to Mrs Otis. I only get to ride the weedeater while she has all the fun. but we both knock out the acre lawn in short order that way.
                          Mike
                          Proud to be I.B.E.W.

Yoder YS640

Comment

All these toys.... I'm kinda jealous now 😣😣

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                              All these toys.... I'm kinda jealous now 😣😣

Sigh...I would love Squirrels response to that! Miss ya ya bratt!
                              Mark
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I got one...

Or how bout this.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X