Random BBQ pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chisoxjim View Post
    I find that I have cool food or bbq pics that I want to post, but dont want to get into a big post about them. I think it would be cool to have a place to post some random BBQ or food related pics.
    Might be an idea for Ken there, Jim. I'll direct his attention to this thread ;{)
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Good idea, alot of times i want to post a pic or two and don't want to make, a whole thread about it, I like it.

Comment

Brisky!

David
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
          Might be an idea for Ken there, Jim. I'll direct his attention to this thread ;{)

I have not ignored the request.. Just thinking how it should be set up..

Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Nice Ken

Comment

Well damn Im already breaking the rules I think lol No pics like this huh?

Comment

1 fat/full smoker....

Plate of Goodness...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                  Looks awesome Jimmy .... Is the "Open Pit" part of your sammy the sauce on top?
                  yes my friend, when I feel like a little bbq sauce I am a sucker for Open Pit for some reason.
                  Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

yes my friend, when I feel like a little bbq sauce I am a sucker for Open Pit for some reason.
                    My best sauce to date is about 25-30% Open Pit.
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      My best sauce to date is about 25-30% Open Pit.
                      it is a good base thats for sure. I use a some Open Pit and some stuff called THe Jug when I am feeling saucy.
                      Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

it is a good base thats for sure. I use a some Open Pit and some stuff called THe Jug when I am feeling saucy.

Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Holy cow Jim, that pork chop sammich looks awesome! I'm gonna steal that from you. Especially the tempura battered peppers.

I like the idea of a pic thread too.

Comment

Anyone else think they changed the recipe of open pit? Seemed alot better years ago when I first tried it, now it doesnt seem as good and real watery. Hard to find here and always was really.

Comment

An epic failure. Lyoner sausage with ham. added to much water while emulsifying
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcG View Post
                                An epic failure. Lyoner sausage with ham. added to much water while emulsifying
                                I bet that still eats just fine. Looks good to me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X