No announcement yet.

Looking into...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck fellas, kick some serious butt! And don't forget the JAB!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Good luck Rich I'm sure you'll feel Dan there in spirit
      Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
      Weber 22.5" WSM
      Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
      Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
      Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
      Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
      Weber Smokey Joe
      GMG Daniel Boone
      Pit Barrel Cooker
      Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
      6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
      Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
      The Vortex

Comment

Food was great, thanks for letting me stop by today. Some good looking boxes. Judges are bullshit, just saying. Nice to see ya!
        Attached Files
        Don

Humphrey's Pint
        Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"
        Weber Performer (Black Top, Stainless Steel Table Edition circa 2005)
        Blackstone Professional Series 36" Griddle
        Weber Spirit SP-310 Gas Grill
        Anova One Sous Vide
        AMPS
        Purple Thermapen
        Maverick ET-733
        DigIQ DX2
        Misfit #1674

sigpic

Comment

Boxes looked nice, the food looked great.

Comment

Looks like good food to me!!! Hope it went well, or you at least had fun
            Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
            Yoder YS640
            Weber Genesis
            Weber 18.5" Kettle
            Weber Performer
            Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by barkonbutts View Post
              Looks like good food to me!!! Hope it went well, or you at least had fun
              Originally posted by tadowdaddy View Post
              Food was great, thanks for letting me stop by today. Some good looking boxes. Judges are bullshit, just saying. Nice to see ya!
              Had LOTS of fun! Thanks to Renee and his bud Bob and Fat Head Carl for the teamwork. And Don too..appreciated the tasting and cleanup help.

Yeah...thought we got a bit of a rough ride there. Was not expecting much on the chicken, but the pork and ribs were good. And the brisket...thought we really had a shot there. Yeah...we got it allright. 19. WTF.

Finished 24 out of 30, 61 points behind GC, but 15 points ahead of team 25. Which..to me basically means we DAL'd as anybody that far below our score had no biz being there. F me.

There are other pix out there... sure they’ll turn up. Me... I took pity on all yer eyes and never took one
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Glad you guys had a lot of fun !!! Doing that for Dan was way more important than just scoring points from the judges

Thanks to all that were there
                Phil

Fun Tune , She's a Smoker
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiCrcV_R9o

Comment

Rich, again so sorry I couldn't be there. Like I said, couldn't change my schedule AND I got a call from crew scheds. Had to swap out a plane in another city. Got home last night. Boxes looked great, especially the briskie and pork!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Team pict

A friend sent me...

Attached Files
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Those Entries look Excellent !!

But WTH do I know.

Glad you All had a Great Time!!

Bear
                      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
                        Those Entries look Excellent !!

But WTH do I know.

Glad you All had a Great Time!!

Bear
                        Well, if that isn't the most sterling endorsement I have ever heard...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                        Paul

Comment

All I can say is, the judges are blind... bastages! Food and boxes look great Rich, great job! Have some great attempt

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Great looking group. At least you guys were doing it for a good cause. I am sure there were some good toasts to Dan!

Did anyone else notice that four out of the five guys are as tall as the top of the smoke stack on the smoker......?

Comment

Originally posted by nickelmore View Post
                              Great looking group. At least you guys were doing it for a good cause. I am sure there were some good toasts to Dan!

Did anyone else notice that four out of the five guys are as tall as the top of the smoke stack on the smoker......?
                              I was sitting on the shelf. No..really I was.

Comment

Originally posted by nickelmore View Post

That vertically challenged fella in the middle... he prolly stands on a cooler to reach the grates...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                                X