Eagles vs Seahawks..... Ohhhhhh Sunday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles vs Seahawks..... Ohhhhhh Sunday Night

Know a bunch of y誕ll are not watching any NFL games any more, and I get it. Unfortunately, I知 a footbal adict and cant get enough, NFL or college.

Sunday night looks (on paper) to be a good game with Eagles favored by 4*- at Seattle. Hawks are suffering a lot of key injuries, mostly on D (I know its part of the game) and have NO F段ng running game, butt somehow remain competitive Due in part to MVP candidate Russell Wilson. Diehard Hawks fan here, butt if I知 betting, I知 taking the Eagles to win and cover the 4. Excited to watch things unfold though. Will be Nattied up at me bar watching....

What do you Eagles fans think? Jim, Bear?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
    Know a bunch of y誕ll are not watching any NFL games any more, and I get it. Unfortunately, I知 a footbal adict and cant get enough, NFL or college.

Sunday night looks (on paper) to be a good game with Eagles favored by 4*- at Seattle. Hawks are suffering a lot of key injuries, mostly on D (I know its part of the game) and have NO F段ng running game, butt somehow remain competitive Due in part to MVP candidate Russell Wilson. Diehard Hawks fan here, butt if I知 betting, I知 taking the Eagles to win and cover the 4. Excited to watch things unfold though. Will be Nattied up at me bar watching....

What do you Eagles fans think? Jim, Bear?

Far be it for me to argue with that, Scott.
    Not having a running game doesn't seem to matter against the Eagles. Their Defense stops good running games.

It's hard to predict, because it seems every time we think it's gonna be a good game, the Eagles win by about 30 points.

Should be an awesome game though. As far as I'm concerned Seattle will be the best team we played this year.

I got my seat reserved, and Smokey will be sharing it with me.

BTW: No matter what happens, The Birds will win!!!

Bear
    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Not too much into football but I would take a seat at your bar and watch it with ya Scott Could be fun...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Ill go hawks,,, but the big game is Monday night...
        Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
        Yoder YS640
        Weber Genesis
        Weber 18.5" Kettle
        Weber Performer
        Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

how many days till the Daytona 500!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
            how many days till the Daytona 500!
            76 I believe....
            Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
            Yoder YS640
            Weber Genesis
            Weber 18.5" Kettle
            Weber Performer
            Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Stars drop the puck around the same time... I will go with the good guys...
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by barkonbutts View Post
                76 I believe....
                yeah man Cat Daddy! reckon i'll drag the camper & check it out!
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                  yeah man Cat Daddy! reckon i'll drag the camper & check it out!
                  You gonna wear your tiara???

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                  Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                    You gonna wear your tiara???
                    only if you walk around in your Dance scheme... you got a Natty in your hand?
                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5zWwy28FSPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

Eagles vs Seahawks..... Ohhhhhh Sunday Night

Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice job Seahawks! Now Vikings in #1 spot...
                        Charbroil SFB
                        GOSM
                        MES
                        Dutch Ovens and other CI
                        Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                        Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Go Mudhens.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I'd like to say it was a good game, but I'd be lying. Congrats to the Seahawks, they played well. The Eagles did not.
                            Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                            My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                              I'd like to say it was a good game, but I'd be lying. Congrats to the Seahawks, they played well. The Eagles did not.

Same Same Me!!

Oh well, it's hard to win all the way through. 9 in a row aint bad.

If you're gonna drop a game or 2, it's better to do it before the playoffs, where it's one loss & you go home. We can now start a new Win Streak.

Congrats to Hawks!!

Bear
                              Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                              Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Working...
                              X