View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreC View Post
Thank you all, your answers were awesome, and gave me plenty of food for thought (as I knew they would). In hindsight I feel kinda foolish for asking such a dumb question. My top filled Smoker led me to not consider a table under the mes. Thanks Bear, I'm building a table with a fire-proof top now.

It doesn't get hot under the MES, but it doesn't hurt to play it safe. Any kind of metal on top of your table would be fine. Make it one that's easy to wipe clean, as sometimes upon opening the door, some fat drips will fall from the door drain ("V" at the bottom of the door).

Bear