View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

I can understand why some folks don't "get" NASCAR...
To those folks I say this...Get to a race...Watch cars going 190 MPH...Listen to the sound of 900 hp...No...Listen to the sound of 43 cars at once with 900 hp...OK...Some folks aint into the mechanical...Till ya get there...The feeling is overwhelming...Ground shaking...But when they flash past ya so quickly that ya cant see anything but a flash...Well then ya realize that watchin on TV has never really told ya the whole story...These guys will get closer to each other at 190 mph than I will park next to a car at Walmart...That's some friggin balls...Hockey stick and puck aint got nothing on that...Pussies eh!

And indeed it has become a capitalistic business...So what...I love race cars and always will