NASCAR - I'm done with it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
    These guys will get closer to each other at 190 mph than I will park next to a car at Walmart...That's some friggin balls...Hockey stick and puck aint got nothing on that...Pussies eh!
    You don't understand. Hockey provides similar g-forces without a roll cage.
    Somebody hit him with a puck... or take him hard into the dasher boards
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      You don't understand. Hockey provides similar g-forces without a roll cage.
      Somebody hit him with a puck... or take him hard into the dasher boards
      Oh yah!!! Old time hockey, eh?

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
      Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
        Oh yah!!! Old time hockey, eh?
        Classic.
        Once you go Weber....you never call customer service....

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
          Have attended over 35 Cup races...Have been to wrestling events. Harley Race, Pak Som Nam, Dusty Rhodes...so they are old fart wrestlers. Entertainment...saw how that made some people happy. Won't get into the dynamics of racing...most people can't understand....wedge, track bar, spring rubber, balance, splitter, loose, fast, Martinsville Hot Dogs! I just don't care...Be like somebody who want's to fly & go to the Reno Air Races...pylons at 500+...Yes Nascar does not have a published rule book to download in PDF...Stand down Hall...If it makes you happy like Red Wing boots! Who gives a rats...Not upset...would like to see who want's to run at 180+ in a car...I did at Dega...was not in a pack or near 200+...was not scared, but was wfo with emotion, like when I was mach 2+ in a fighter...is cool...
          Hey Mike I did this bout 15 years ago,
          http://www.drivepetty.com/race-track...ional-speedway
          Before they made ya have an "instructor" sit on the right hand side with ya. I think I got to 185, was fine. Actually damn fine, wish I could do it again.
          I hear ya loud and clear, I understand an I been there. The BS level just got to me with that last race and all the contrived "stuff" that happened. Just used to be a lot more fun.
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
            Heh..yes they are...

Drop the crotch boys! We goin' skatin!
            hahahaha
            Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

And they added Jeff Gordon to the chase. Don't go there with me & the cheating $h!t...MWR & Penske...got what they deserved...Bowyer is now the scab who crossed a conduct line. Newman & Gordon deserve to be in the hunt.
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

And they added Jeff Gordon to the chase. Don't go there with me & the cheating $h!t...MWR & Penske...got what they deserved...Bowyer is now the scab who crossed a conduct line. Newman & Gordon deserve to be in the hunt.
                With ya 100%! You right onnit!

The cheatin chit is what ticked me off, didn't think they man up an do anything, my bad!
                I hate to say it but Boyer just did what he was told. Don't like it at all but if you want a ride next year...... He toast now.
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                  With ya 100%! You right onnit!

The cheatin chit is what ticked me off, didn't think they man up an do anything, my bad!
                  I hate to say it but Boyer just did what he was told. Don't like it at all but if you want a ride next year...... He toast now.
                  karma has a way of taking care of things. the only way to fix this problem is to do away with the stupid chase.

Go 24
                  Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

And still Edwards gets to jump the restart without penalty...

Now Im thinkin of the controversy if Gordon wins the championship...Not like he will...Just sure would fire up the J.G. haters...
                    Craig
                    sigpic

Comment

Gordon for #5 or anyone but Jimmy/Joey.
                      Terry here
                      Still have Christene

Comment

Think Newman & Kurt Busch gonna get after it...just me thinkin...
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Still don't unerstand how Edwards gets away with that restart...cept they don't want JJ in first place goin in....maybe.
                          If it was JJ - back o de pack son!
                          Don know, still ain't right.
                          Mark
                          sigpic

Comment

Been a racing fan a long time as well, it's not the same as the old days without re-stricter plates and when HP and guts won you the race. We go to PIR on the regular and it's an awesome feeling being there at the race with all that HP. I too am a Jr backer, Go 88 Don't get to watch much racing now that I work Sundays... Seems the more I tune in all you hear is about the cheating, someone calling someone out for something stupid done on the track. Wish they would just get back to racing but with all the Billions involved I don't think that's going to happen.
                            God, Family and Friends is what it's all about. Great food just brings them all together... First John1:9...
                            Weber Performer Gold
                            Masterbuilt 26" twins
                            Big Chief Electric smoker
                            Brinkmann barrel smoker
                            LEM sausage stuffer
                            Cabela's pro HD grinder
                            Maverick ET-732
                            ThermoWorks Thermapen
                            GrillGrates

Comment

Working...
                            X