View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Pit Master

devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All
devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All

Yup all valid points mentioned above. I'm 60 years young and Doc told me to watch that stuff to so I found a youtube channel for that very reason. LOL
The feeding thing was the reason I got away from it also but it is not really on this day you have to feed it :) I have gone 3 weeks and remembered I need to feed it and it survived. Keeping it in the fridge and turning it upside down every once in awhile helps. Heck after 3 years in the freezer it can get going again it must be some good Sh*t LOL

PBC Drum Smoker
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
THE BIG EASY INFRARED TURKEY FRYER
Miss Piggy Smoker
Sedona SD-9000 food dehydrator