New Member From Smokingmeatforums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member From Smokingmeatforums

I was a long-time member of smokingmeatforums, but since they changed the format, I've had a lot of trouble adapting. I decided it was time for a change anyway, so I came on over to Smoked-Meat Forums.

I usually just pick a single forum to participate in in any given subject, so you guys will be stuck with me for as long as I feel like this site is providing an informative and entertaining platform to discussing smoking meat.

I currently own a Rivergrille Farmers Grill and Smoker, a cheap Brinkmann charcoal smoker with an electric mod, a Weber 22" kettle grill.

Welcome

Aboard! From PA
    Ed

Smoke Vault 24
    Vermont Castings Gas Grill
    Thermoworks Smoke
    The "Fastest" Orange Thermapen around!
    The Neighbor's 36" Blackstone

Comment

from Kansas City.

There is a lot of us here that migrated here for various reasons. We're an eclectic group, but you won't find a more knowledgeable bunch on the topics of smoking / grilling / curing / beer consumption and general bull shitting. Pretty sure you will fit right in.
      BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
      Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
      I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Welcome from Dayton!! Now go smoke some meat!!

Glad to have ya join us!!
        Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
        Yoder YS640
        Weber Genesis
        Weber 18.5" Kettle
        Weber Performer
        Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Yup, most of us came from that "other" place. This is a good, solid group of misfits that I'm sure you'll enjoy and learn from. Good to have you on board!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Welcome aboard, glad you dropped in.
            Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to grad school Nice to have ya!
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

You're going to like it here.
                CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                UDS 1.0
                Afterburner
                Weber Performer
                Blue Thermapen
                Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                Auber Smoker Controller
                Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                -
                "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Welcome to the forum from MD.

Comment

Welcome,
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the"Island of Misfits" from Florida!

You will find there are a lot of us that didn't "fit" in the other "place"!
                      Mark
                      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

from the desperately dried up, bone-dry, waterless, moistureless, parched, scorched, baked, thirsty, droughty, blistering, scorching, searing & generally hot land of Arizona...

If you're looking for information, you found the right place... If you're looking for entertainment, you found the right place... Feel free to ask questions...

So what's his name changed the format again at that other site? Haven't been there in years...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                        Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                          from the desperately dried up, bone-dry, waterless, moistureless, parched, scorched, baked, thirsty, droughty, blistering, scorching, searing & generally hot land of Arizona...

If you're looking for information, you found the right place... If you're looking for entertainment, you found the right place... Feel free to ask questions...

So what's his name changed the format again at that other site? Haven't been there in years...
                          I am of the belief, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. That used to be a great place, butt now... WTF are you doing?! How many thymes do you need to fix it? THIS MISFIT PLACE rocks oot loud, thanks to the brains and talent around here, and thanks to the stupidity of a certain unnamed moron from the "other" site to get us motivated. K. Nuff sed. What a crotch rocket he is...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                            Yup, most of us came from that "other" place. This is a good, solid group of misfits that I'm sure you'll enjoy and learn from. Good to have you on board!
                            What he said, welcome aboard.
                            Pete
                            Large BGE
                            Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Working...
                            X