Sat and Sun Playoff menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doug S. View Post
    Bumping this for Sunday don't know how many here still have a dog in the hunt Hey how bout them Steelers Jim yeah I know they were lucky and that won't or (probably) won't work against the Pat's, just ribbin ya a little bud....Any-Hoo anybody doin anything yummy for Sunday ??
    You're going to have to kick more than a few field goals to win this one. I'll enjoy the game by rooting against both teams.
    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
      You're going to have to kick more than a few field goals to win this one. I'll enjoy the game by rooting against both teams.

Go Mud Hens...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I just want the Steelers to hit Brady so hard that Gisele feels it.

Prolly not cooking a lot this weekend.
        BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
        Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
        I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
          I just want the Steelers to hit Brady so hard that Gisele feels it.
          Here Here lol
          Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
          Weber 22.5" WSM
          Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
          Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
          Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
          Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
          Weber 18.5" Kettle
          Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
          Weber Smokey Joe
          GMG Daniel Boone
          Pit Barrel Cooker
          Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
          6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
          Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
          The Vortex

Comment

Steelers used to be my Backup team, because they are another PA team:
            I used to root for them all the time when they weren't playing against my Eagles.
            Plus if the Eagles were done, and the Steelers were still going, I'd root for them.
            Then I found out that most Eastern Pennsylvania Steelers Fans hate the Eagles, and would never root for the Eagles, even when the Steelers were out of it.
            So that ended that.

I can't believe they're still in it, since my 7-9 Eagles Kicked their Butts really bad this year---TWICE. 17--0 and 34--3.

Sorry Doug, it was the Eastern PA Steelers fans that caused it.

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originating from upstate PA (Williamsport) most fans are for the Steelers. However I grew up with a guy who's uncle (Bob Pellegrini) played for the Eagles way back when and gave us tickets once to an Eagles game back in the 70's. We drove down and watched a game at Veteran's Stadium and I haven't been the same since. Eagles fan forever here.
              Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
              My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
              @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Sat and Sun Playoff menu

I don't have a dog in the fight but I'll be watching with some smoke/grilled wings on my plate.

I sure hope the Falcons don't give Rogers enough time to knit a hat in the pocket the way the 'boys did last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

wings, wings, wings, and hope for a good game!!
                  Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                  Yoder YS640
                  Weber Genesis
                  Weber 18.5" Kettle
                  Weber Performer
                  Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Life time Packers fan planning to watch with my son and some friends. I have BB ribs getting ready for the smoker along with some wings that will be hit with MH Hot Whang. And a CI pot of " Grandma's Southern Peas"

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...lack+eyed+peas

Can't wait for the food and the game. Go Pack Go!!
                    Last edited by Smooth E Smoke; 01-21-2017, 06:27 AM.
                    Ed

Smoke Vault 24
                    Vermont Castings Gas Grill
                    Thermoworks Smoke
                    The "Fastest" Orange Thermapen around!
                    The Neighbor's 36" Blackstone

Comment

Working...
                    X