Ultimate vertical smoker/grill & Meat curing cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate vertical smoker/grill & Meat curing cabinet

I have large commercial grade stainless steel 2-door cabinet, that previously was used as a blanket warmer.The heating element is burned out. It has 2 heavy duty adjustable shelves, and is well insulated.Measures 73 x 30, heavy duty shelves measure 27 x 22 1/4. This cabinet could become the next ultimate vertical smoker/grill or meat curing cabinet. It took 3 of us to move it, very solid and in great condition . I am interested in selling it to someone who will put it to good use. Selling price is $450.00 or best offer. If you know of any one tell them or let me know thanks.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Oh man that would make an awesome smoker!
    Propane Smoke Shack
    UDS
    Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain
    sigpic

Comment

Yep that will make a dandy smoker. I've been eyeballing all the blanket warmers in the hospital I work at. Just waiting for one to conk out so bad they dump it. No luck so far, but one can hope.............
      sigpic

Beef. It's whats for dinner.

Comment

Cool cabinet and a good price!

If you deliver I'll go $475.

If it stil has the controls for the heating element that is a big plus! I have a pellet burner assembly mounted to a cabinet kinda similar. But just added an electric element for warming it up. I use the element along with the pellet burner for added temp consistency now that it is getting colder. Somebody could easily make something like it from your cabinet.

Kind of a "Fast Eddie" clone.(FEC 100)

Here is the thread.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16483
        "Because without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

Comment

I had trouble just getting it home.If some one wants to buy it they would have to come get it with a truck or pay to have it delivered.
          sigpic

Comment

The beast needs a brother. That is a cool set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by mulepackin View Post
              Yep that will make a dandy smoker. I've been eyeballing all the blanket warmers in the hospital I work at. Just waiting for one to conk out so bad they dump it. No luck so far, but one can hope.............
              A guy could probably....

Yeah - that bad boy has a lot of potential. Free shipping???

Comment

Fah.Ree.Kin.Kool!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I was sitting in a motel in greater Detroit Wednesday night when I first read this, and I thought "hmm will this fit in the back seat of the company's Honda Accord? No. In the trunk? BIG no. On the roof? Damn!!!

Kevin
                  Kevin
                  sigpic

GSM upright gasser,
                  Big Easy,
                  Homemade upright stick burner,
                  Cadillac 48/60 rotisserie

Comment

Working...
                  X