No announcement yet.

Hello from Greenville, SC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Michigan! Glad to have you and your arsenal here.
    22" Weber Gold
    26" Weber
    BGE XL
    MES40
    Meadow Creek TS120 with BBQ42 Chicken cooker
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks again for all the welcomes! I appreciate it!
      • Lg Grill Dome • Jr. Akorn • GMG DB • GMG DC • Char-Broil GRILL2GO X200 • Cook-Air • Element Portable • OptiGrill • Napoleon Kettle Grill • 14.5 WSM • Weber Genesis Silver B •

Comment

Welcome from Kansas! Do you have any experience with a grill/smoker combo called The Good One? I was looking at one recently and kinda liked it. Just curious and glad you're here.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 4
        Good One Heritage Oven
        Weber Performer Deluxe

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Smoked-Meat! You seem to have quite a fleet of cookers But if I ran the numbers..I bet the average here is 3 cookers at least..maybe 4 on average. Yeah..we're kinda weird that way Enjoy!
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

welcome aboard, glad you dropped in
            Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwerth42 View Post
              Welcome from Kansas! Do you have any experience with a grill/smoker combo called The Good One? I was looking at one recently and kinda liked it. Just curious and glad you're here.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 4
              Thanks for the welcome! I haven't had any experience as of yet with that brand. I've heard nothing but great things about them though! I'll let you know in the future if I get the chance to review one of them.

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
              Welcome to Smoked-Meat! You seem to have quite a fleet of cookers But if I ran the numbers..I bet the average here is 3 cookers at least..maybe 4 on average. Yeah..we're kinda weird that way Enjoy!
              Thanks so much for the welcome! To be honest with you, if I wasn't a BBQ Tools & Tech Reviewer I would only have 4 grills/smokers. All of the other 16 grills/smokers I have were sent to me for a review. I've been very blessed.

Thanks again everyone for all the warm welcomes!
              • Lg Grill Dome • Jr. Akorn • GMG DB • GMG DC • Char-Broil GRILL2GO X200 • Cook-Air • Element Portable • OptiGrill • Napoleon Kettle Grill • 14.5 WSM • Weber Genesis Silver B •

Comment

Whaddia think of that Orion? Interesting... yet I have my doubts. I realize it's a limited menu thing..but does it do well with what it does?
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

from Tacoma WA!
                  Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
                  Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
                  SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                  Yoder Wichita
                  Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
                  Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
                  Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                    Whaddia think of that Orion? Interesting... yet I have my doubts. I realize it's a limited menu thing..but does it do well with what it does?
                    Check your PM when you get a sec.

Comment

Working...
                    X