75# Top Round Wedding Reception Beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75# Top Round Wedding Reception Beef

Niece got married Sat. Awesome venue in Oly on a big horse farm. Got a few picks of my FIL's bud cooking in his 21 year old Roti cooker/smoker he built. Cool rig. Beef was outstanding! When they cut it, they cut thin/thick slices, both with, and against the grain, along with chunks. Montreal seasoning is all. Mesquite lump. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Cool lookin' rig Meat looks very tasty

Looks like it was a great place to have wedding venue
    Jim

Comment

Awesome! Great looking beef and nice rig! Congrats to the newlyweds!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Ya know, it kinda early ta make me drool fer beefage!

Cool setup, beef look right tasty! Bar don look "Tooo" fun neither. Cool Doins!
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Ohhhhhh...A rotisserie for my stickburner Just think of the fun I could have with that

Interesting that he cut it up in different directions...Did he tell ya why?
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

I still cannot figure out how to give points on my phone, but the roast beef definitely deserves some!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very Nice!!

Great looking Beef too!!

Thanks for showing!

Bear
              Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
              Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                Ohhhhhh...A rotisserie for my stickburner Just think of the fun I could have with that

Yup. I was kinda wondering that too...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I actually did not ask, just noticed Jack was cutting against the grain and Zack was cutting with, against, chunks, etc. They were drinking Whiskey
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                    I actually did not ask, just noticed Jack was cutting against the grain and Zack was cutting with, against, chunks, etc. They were drinking Whiskey
                    Drinking tends to go against the grain sometimes...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                      Lucky they got all their fingers then
                      Craig
                      sigpic

Comment

awesome. funny there, in one pic, you needed an adjustable wrench to cut and serve? must have been one tough of a cow. y'all need to come down to Oklahoma for a good tender cut!!

congrats to all the families. bet the meal was delicious!!
                        sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn
                          Interesting rig Mr. Fish... Was that thing powered by a tractor PTO???
                          I'm lovin' that bar... Not crazy aboot the choice of 'beer' bhut, hey... Thanks for posting those pics...

Ohhhhhh...A rotisserie for my stickburner Just think of the fun WE could have with that
                          Fixed it for ya, Craig...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                          Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                            Interesting rig Mr. Fish... Was that thing powered by a tractor PTO???
                            I'm lovin' that bar... Not crazy aboot the choice of 'beer' bhut, hey... Thanks for posting those pics...

Fixed it for ya, Craig...
                            It had some sort of transmission thingy, U-Joints, a special speed reducer maybe? And some other thing. It was electric powered. I should have gotten some better pics of that area turned nice and slow. Could probably do a meatloaf on it

Yeah, the beer choices..... There were a lot of early 20's redneck cowboys/cowgirls. Coors light is there choice. 5 kegs gone by aboot 10:30 or so,, when I heard the Sheriff's showed up I was long gone by then Did get to watch the fight though on some guys ipad. That was cool
                            Last edited by Fishawn; 08-27-2017, 05:42 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                              I'm lovin' that bar... Not crazy aboot the choice of 'beer' bhut, hey...

+1. Bar = awesome. Beers on tap = no so much. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

Working...
                              X