No announcement yet.

Electric Kitchen Ovens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a double oven (big oven is convection) with an induction top. That induction top is kick ass...it will boil a pot of pasta water so fast it is crazy. In the morning if I'm making some grits...I'll put the pan on the stove and hit power boost and grab a cup of water from the faucet and the water will sizzle in the pan. This happens in about 10 seconds. Gas has nothing on an induction top.
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

We bought a GE with the ceramic cooktop and convection oven a couple of years back from Home Depot to replace our 1995 model that came with the house. We really like it. It looks like "glass" but it is really a ceramic top. You can use cast iron, just don't drag it across the ceramic/glass as it can scratch it. I have not had any problems with it though. The convection oven is a nice thing to have and I would make sure any oven I bought in the future has a convection option.
      Dave

I love coming home. My back porch smells just like a BBQ joint.....

Comment

Working...
      X