Bakerstone pizza oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bakerstone pizza oven

My dad got a cool pizza oven for the grill. Bakerstone oven. Anybody have any experience with these. appears well made. Looking forward to experimenting.

http://www.bakerstonebox.com/
    sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

I could not get the video to play, but the unit looks kind a cool
    sigpic

Comment

I picked something similar at HD last fall waiting for the time to use the 140 pounds of high gluten flour I picked up......

Mine will fit on the weber and thinking to use a modded vortex to get temps up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
        I could not get the video to play, but the unit looks kind a cool
        Here ya go Mr. Fish...
        <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K1lBy2apN2Q?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
        Paul

Comment

Not sure how you would get good results with that on a gasser. You need high temps for a pizza oven to shine.
          Bored Guy Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jailer View Post
            Not sure how you would get good results with that on a gasser. You need high temps for a pizza oven to shine.

Actually it heats up to about 500 using three burners on a gas grill. We did remove the drip guards off each burner though so as to get a more direct heat
            sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

pretty cool for the gasser guys...
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                pretty cool for the gasser guys...

I know. Haven't fired that thing up in ages. Can't wait to make some pizza pics!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jwbtulsa View Post
                  Actually it heats up to about 500 using three burners on a gas grill. We did remove the drip guards off each burner though so as to get a more direct heat
                  Good idea! How did the pies come oot?
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X