No announcement yet.

Uds drain hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm missing the point on this one. My drum has no problem with grease. It drips on the fire and just burns up. nothing but ash in the bottom. KISS!
    Custom backwoods chubby
    Bellfab offset: big and heavy
    Oklahoma Joe's offset
    Really ugly drum
    Bbq guru digi q
    Red thermopen

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
      where's all this grease coming from ?
      Well I load my smoker most of the time with pork slabs 2 inches thick etc the things give off a lot of fat I don't want it dripping on to my coals . It drips on my diffuser of to sides and down into the drain hole .

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by old retired cabinetmaker View Post
        I guess I'm missing the point on this one. My drum has no problem with grease. It drips on the fire and just burns up. nothing but ash in the bottom. KISS!
        Most times my drum is loaded with pork slices they give off a lot of fat I don't want it on my coals if you open your drum with all that grease on your coals it causes a flare-up.

Comment

How about a automotive transmission drain plug?Just need one hole and their not that expensive at places like Advance Auto.

Comment

Originally posted by 70stang View Post
            How about a automotive transmission drain plug?Just need one hole and their not that expensive at places like Advance Auto.

That could work I guess...

Comment

I forgot I brought one when I rebuilt the transmission for my Mustang.I have to take the pan off to install it though.I think it was like 8 bucks at Advance.

Comment

Working...
              X