View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 10:12 AM
Pit Master

tenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To All
tenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To All

Of the two you mentioned spend the extra money and get the rec tec. It only takes a few minutes of research to make that determination. Best bang for buck under a thousand dollars? In my opinion, is the camp chef woodwind. 899 with sear box and 699 without. Features not found anywhere else at this point. The hopper dump for changing pellets, bottom fire box clean out and that 900 degree sear box is a master stroke of genius. I have my searing needs handled quite nicely so I could skip the sear box version. Though they rate the cooking surface higher on the sear box model the actual smoking area is the same as the rib rack capacity is rated at four on both models. All of that said if cost is no object then Yoder all the way. Cost is an object for me so it will be the camp chef woodwind when I decide to purchase.
22.5" Weber Silver
UDS X 2
Masterbuilt 30" MES digital
Masterbuilt MES 40" digital
Char Broil Big Easy 3 in 1
Charbroil COS with Ron Fischer mods.
5" AMZNPS
Vortex x 2
Walmart gasser for Mrs Bee.
Maverick ET 73
Maverick ET 732
Maverixk Pro Temp instant read thermometer