Made a purchase today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a purchase today

Purchased this today...now gotta put it to use soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

nice! it works great!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I hear the folks that own them really like them.. I have two mavericks that have to die before buying one of these.. I wonder how far the connectivity is before it disconnects..
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Curious about the range myself? All of the bluetooth stuff I have tried were only good for 10 or 15'?
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Box reads 150' feet Bluetooth capability

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very tempting especially for those chilly damp days the smoking must go on.
            sigpic
            It's Better When Cooked in the Backyard and Served on the Porch
            A man just can't have to many toys..
            Akorn smoker

Comment

I gave up on blue tooth and went with a WiFi setup. Please let us know how the range is.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                ..... I have two mavericks that have to die before buying one of these....
                them suckers won't quit will they? been waitin' too so i can try sumpin' else but hey, i ain't complainin' .............
                sigpic
                it's all good my friend..........

Comment

My 732 just went ti...belly up! Not probes, I have spare new ones. So if someone knows what the range on these buggers I like ta hear about it? (Igrillmini)
                  Mark
                  sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

I bought the regular igrill a couple weeks ago. I've only had the chance to use it once, but it did better than my old maverick (et-72 I think?) it would get connection at probably 65 feet, through 3 walls and a metal garage door, which my old maverick would not. The only caveat was I couldn't have my phone in my pocket when sitting on the couch, then it would lose connection. But if I left it out on the couch it did just fine. I haven't tested the limit of the range yet though.
                    Mike
                    Life In Pit Row

Comment

Originally posted by PitRow View Post
                      I bought the regular igrill a couple weeks ago. I've only had the chance to use it once, but it did better than my old maverick (et-72 I think?) it would get connection at probably 65 feet, through 3 walls and a metal garage door, which my old maverick would not. The only caveat was I couldn't have my phone in my pocket when sitting on the couch, then it would lose connection. But if I left it out on the couch it did just fine. I haven't tested the limit of the range yet though.
                      Well get on it ya slacker!!! JK, thanks that does really help!
                      Mark
                      sigpic

Comment

I owned the multi probe model that allowed for 4 probes, I got it from Sam's Club on closeout and it worked great but it is kind of fragile. The range wasn't super far but that will also depend on how many walls or obstacles are in the way. I got maybe 30Ft. with one cinder block wall in the way and a glass door. The app is pretty nice and worked well.

Comment

Working...
                        X