Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
    Yup--Agreed.
    However I don't mind defending my Eagles from the Fans of Teams that they have to face on their way to the Super Bowl.
    It's the people who have no Dog in the fight, yet enjoy harassing the winning teams & their fans.

I said I was done, now the peanut gallery has to add to the harassment.
    Nothing better to do?? Does little Richie need his gang??

I didn't start this crap---Mister Pre-game "Might as well give Brady the ring now" did.

Like I said, "I'm Done".

Bear
    You always say "I'm Done" when you want to end a thread with the last word! You are harping on the most forgiving person on this site. You are out of bounds, way out of bounds. You did "start this crap"! Now end it with silence!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Bear,

Rich doesn't need anyone to fight his battles, but as an innocent bystander and as someone who could really give a crap who won, I'll be the first one to tell you you are way out of line.
      BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
      Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
      I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Wow

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I had no dog in this hunt, IMO this game came down to one play and that was the fumble.. I truly believe if that did not happen they been driving the field almost at will in the second half and very well could have scored and won this game by 2.. But that is why they play the game..
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

I didn't start this crap---Mister Pre-game "Might as well give Brady the ring now" did.
            Hmm, that's funny. This thread was started by you right after the game ended. Then two minutes later you posted this.

Rich must be hiding.
            And then continued to pile on with several other posts. So don't try to claim "I didn't start this crap." when people call you out for starting crap.

You might want to reread the thread from start to finish with an open mind. Or better yet, have Mrs. Bear read it and see if she thinks it's the kind of behavior you should be proud of.
            CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
            UDS 1.0
            Afterburner
            Weber Performer
            Blue Thermapen
            Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
            Thermoworks Chef Alarm
            Auber Smoker Controller
            Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
            -
            "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
              I had no dog in this hunt, IMO this game came down to one play and that was the fumble.. I truly believe if that did not happen they been driving the field almost at will in the second half and very well could have scored and won this game by 2.. But that is why they play the game..
              nods. And a game it was... Would like to see it in under 4 hours tho.
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                nods. And a game it was... Would like to see it in under 4 hours tho.
                Good luck with that...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Didn't watch a second of it, but extremely thrilled that the Eagles didn't let NE get another win. If the refs knew how to call a game they never would've made it to that game in the first place.

Comment

From Ken,
                    I had no dog in this hunt, IMO this game came down to one play and that was the fumble.. I truly believe if that did not happen they been driving the field almost at will in the second half and very well could have scored and won this game by 2.

Yup---Eagles always do it---Let the other team use short passes all the way down the field. It's called going into "The Prevent Defense". It doesn't take a great QB to do that.

But Rich blamed the Pats Defense for the loss---And I blamed Brady's Fumble

And as to my starting this Crap, I started this Thread as a reply to the Lion Fan for saying the Day before, "Might as well just give the Ring to Brady".

That's all it started out to be. Then all the stupidity that came out & needed answers. I gave the needed answers.

So since I'm the problem, I'm Gone.
                    No problem.
                    And to think we're all adults here...

It's a fucking game. So WHAT?! Did anyone die? Jeezus...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Holy Moly! I missed this whole episode. Prolly a good thing...
                      Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                      My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                      @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                        Holy Moly! I missed this whole episode. Prolly a good thing...
                        Yup.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                        X