Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Cowboys..... Ohhhhhhh Sunday Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles vs Cowboys..... Ohhhhhhh Sunday Night!

Should be a good one. Eagles favored by 6. I'll take the Eagles to cover. Who you taking?
    sigpic

Not a Cowgirls fan so I'm taking the Eagles by 9
    Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
    Weber 22.5" WSM
    Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
    Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
    Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
    Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
    Weber Smokey Joe
    GMG Daniel Boone
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
    6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
    Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
    The Vortex

Comment

As long as those idiot players insist on politicizing the sport, I'll not watch any game...

I've been watching college games for my football fix...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
      Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
        As long as those idiot players insist on politicizing the sport, I'll not watch any game...

exactly!...the race was what i needed...Truex!
        Sunset Eagle Aviation
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Don't really care who wins, but I really need Dak to throw 7 TD's for me to win my weekly fantasy matchup.
          sigpic

Comment

. Ditto.

I've taken my Sundays back... Got a lot done today. Same with almost everyone I know.

Kansas State game was awesome yesterday.
            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
              exactly!...the race was what i needed...Truex!
              who needs the NFL...

Truex is kickin ass
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                who needs the NFL...

Truex is kickin ass
                sho wuz pulling for Truex...so glad he held the 18 off...Busch post race interview was pathetic...smh...
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Today in the NFL...Marshawn Lynch sat for the US national anthem and stood for the Mexican anthem.

I'm a football guy, but I'm an American first. Lots of servicemen in my family...I refuse to watch that crap.
                  BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                  Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                  I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Politics aside, damn the eagle's look good. And Dak is screwing me
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
                      . Ditto.

I've taken my Sundays back... Got a lot done today. Same with almost everyone I know.

Kansas State game was awesome yesterday.
                      If I watch football, yup, it's college ball. Screw those overpaid, non-respectful bastards...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                        Politics aside, damn the eagle's look good. And Dak is screwing me
                        LOL, exactly what I ws thinking after reading your first post.

Eagles played a hell of a game and have one hell of a season going on. I watch both college and pro football, but for the last two years I gave up watching either, if they were on the tv at the VFW I'd glance at them. This year I happened to be there when there was a PSU game and an ND game on at the same time. It was exciting to watch both. Kind of pulled me back in. Then the Eagles stopped losing!! They're 9-1 and really playing good basic football. Love the quarterback, don't think you'll find a better man on and off the field on any other team save maybe Fitzgerald from AZ. And by the way, most games aren't even televising the National Anthem any more. Which originally were hardly ever televised until after 911. Fly Eagles Fly!!
                        Mustang electric smoker
                        King Kooker vertical gasser
                        Charbroil silver smoker
                        Earnhardt Jr smoker
                        Brinkman smoke n' grill
                        a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Comment

I understand people's negative reaction to the anthem issue, and I agree, they should stand for many reasons. They are at work and getting paid very well just for starters. As far as Marshawn Lynch is concerned, he's a complete a-hole, always was, no new news there.
                          But unlike some, and I love all you people, everyone's gotta do what they need to do, but I just can't let my love of pro football go. Been a fan for over 50 years, an Eagles fan at that, and if you think I'm not digging this season with the Eagles starting out at 9-1, your crazy.

I absolutely love my country, but just happen to be a livelong fan who is enjoying myself this season.

Go Birds!
                          Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                          My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                          @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Been an Eagle Fan all my life, and at 9-1, I'm not gonna let a stupid argument over side issues ruin the best season I got to watch.

You all know I fought for my country & our rights.

So when it comes to Old Glory, Salute it, Stand For it, Put your hand over your heart for it, ignore it, sit, stand, lay down, it's all your right.

If you decide to Step on it, Spit on it, Hang it upside down, Burn it in anger, Drag it, or Wear it---These All Piss Me Off !!!

I'm Done.

Fly Eagles Fly, on the Road to Victory!!!

Bear
                            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Well said Bear!
                              Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
                              Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
                              A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
                              A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
                              Frogmats
                              Maverick ET 732
                              Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano