Still Blonde...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Blonde...

Well spank my ass and call me Charlie. I can't figure out how I used to post pics. I know Imma little slow and all but yall need to help a sista out. I don't use photobucket anymore because they suck at life. Any recommendations for another free source to store pics?

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post

Well spank my ass and call me Charlie. I can't figure out how I used to post pics. I know Imma little slow and all but yall need to help a sista out. I don't use photobucket anymore because they suck at life. Any recommendations for another free source to store pics?

See "The Ice Man"--He taught me how to go without PB. And if he can teach a Dumb Dutchman, he can teach anybody.

As for storage---There's a couple out there that guys have been using, and I'm sure they'll be giving you some links real soon.

Bear
    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Thanks Papa Bear!!

Comment

Quick/easy... upload them as “attachments” here. Copy the link assigned to them and past as an [IMG] code. That little “landscape” looking box above the text window will allow you to paste the link directly in it as an IMG.

No outside hosting needed...
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
          Quick/easy... upload them as “attachments” here. Copy the link assigned to them and past as an [IMG] code. That little “landscape” looking box above the text window will allow you to paste the link directly in it as an IMG.

Great tip!
          Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
          Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
          A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
          A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
          Frogmats
          Maverick ET 732
          Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post

Yep...This still confuses a like myself

Postimige.org is easy enough even for me

Post some pics Cheryl...We miss your stuff
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

I think he meant.

http://http://postimages.org/

Comment

Originally posted by nickelmore View Post
                Yep...Told ya I'm a dumbass...
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

the above site is pretty easy and quick.............
                  sigpic
                  it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Last edited by Crewdawg52; 11-30-2017, 03:03 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Charlie!! Blonds ROCK
                      Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                      Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X