This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crusty,

Can you get to the Photobucket pricing page? I have the free account, but that page shows me how much of my storage and bandwidth I'm using. I resize my pictures to about 800x600 before converting to jpegs. They wind up at around 200KB each. I have 725 saved on Photobucket, and I'm using 7% of my 2.1GB of available storage. So I should be able to store 10,000 photos on the free site.

I don't know if they give the same storage to everyone, but if you used up 2 GB with 120 photos, they must be huge, 16 GB each. Or you might have stored some big videos.

I use almost none of my available bandwidth. If you have very popular pictures, it's possible you're using all of that.

Comment

Things have changed a little bit again. Took me a while to find where to change image size. Click on the asterisk now.

I was thinking of getting the photobucket app. Is that a good idea or a bad one? Right now I go from phone to computer to photobucket.
      z
      sigpic
      GMG Daniel Boone
      UDS
      Weber 22.5" Kettle (blk)
      Vision Kamado grill
      Weber Genesis Silver
      Smokin Tex
      MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
      Maverick ET 732
      Brown and lime green ThermaPens
      2 orange ThermoPops
      A-Maze-N Tube 18"
      A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
      Vortex

Comment

I have started using Google+. I upload them full size. Right click, click copy image url, click on the Insert Image icon, hit CTRL V, hit enter. They get resized automatically. No app, no crap easy peasy.
        A few of my favorite things:
        Good Whiskey
        Good Food
        Bad Girls
        sigpic

NRA Endowment Member
        Certified Glock Armorer

Comment

Working...
        X