No announcement yet.

Teriyaki Pheasant Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks amazing, Marty! I want a Black Stone so bad after seeing them here and doing some research. What do you think of the grease "drip"...I have read reviews that have said the hole doesn't work very well and the grease just runs down the side of the grill...what is your take on that? Thanks!
    Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
    Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
    1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
    Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
    Pink Thermapen
    Purple Thermapen

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
      That looks amazing, Marty! I want a Black Stone so bad after seeing them here and doing some research. What do you think of the grease "drip"...I have read reviews that have said the hole doesn't work very well and the grease just runs down the side of the grill...what is your take on that? Thanks!
      Drip trays work well in the one burner 17" and two burner 22" griddles.

The two burner 28" griddles drip tray does not have a hole so in the grease channel so either drll a hole and/or a little JB weld to build up the ledge of the inside grease channel near the end of the channel. There is also an after market metal piece a guy come up with that he sells that can be added, but I have not heard much feedback on that.

With the four burner 36" griddle we just inserted a "Do-Dad" (strip of spring steel) from a binder clip in the hole of the grease channel above the the grease tray and that works well for us.

Binder Clip

-----

Do-Dad from the binder clip in the grease channel's hole.

Last edited by MossyMO; 07-27-2017, 06:02 AM.
      --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
      www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

i did something similar but mine is more of a -v- shape that fits sorta flush in the hole...........fixed it right up.....the key is having both sides of the insert touching the both sides of the hole so it "leads" the grease drip to the lower hanging part of the insert.
        sigpic
        it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Working...
        X