Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who owns a ninja blender system!!!! Speak up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns a ninja blender system!!!! Speak up.

I really like the looks of these blenders, and seem some good things written on the net. I also read this thread http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...ighlight=ninja. Anyone else have a ninja blender and can tell me their likes/dislikes?

If Dana say's it rocks, I'd believe it. Be nice to hear how it's doing after six months.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

love the multi blade setup.

Probably a bastard to wash up though
      Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
      Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

We have one at my fire station and it ROCKS! Clean-up is not a problem. The blades are very sharp so ya gots to be careful.
        MES 30"
        A-Maze-N pellet smoker
        Weber 22" kettle
        E-Z-Que rotisserie
        Weber Smokey Joe
        Big Weber Gasser
        Cracker Smoker
        UDS

Comment

Originally posted by L20A View Post
          We have one at my fire station and it ROCKS! Clean-up is not a problem. The blades are very sharp so ya gots to be careful.
          How long have you had it? If it can stand up to that kind of use.....
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

We have had it for over a year & it is as new.
            MES 30"
            A-Maze-N pellet smoker
            Weber 22" kettle
            E-Z-Que rotisserie
            Weber Smokey Joe
            Big Weber Gasser
            Cracker Smoker
            UDS

Comment

I have had one for about 5 years. I got the old style and not near all the bells and whistles Dana's has. I have no big complaints about it but to be honest I rarely use it. I don't have a huge need for a food processor and I don't work with scratch dough so. Bought it mainly for making drinks and it does a helluva job on turning ice into snow as they say. Like most things designed to do multiple tasks it does one thing very well and others so so.

Tried using it for chopping veggies but it was a fine line between chopped pieces and liquefying your veggies.
              G Spot BBQ Hittin' The Spot Since 2004

Comment

We've had ours for about 9 months now and its holding up well. We still make the green smoothies, which is why we bought it in the first place. Ours was bought at Costco, and I think its an older design which is not as powerful as the newer design. It doesnt blend smoothies as fine as a Vita mix or blendtec, but is 1/3rd the price. Its a great design for the price point.

Also, the dough paddle broke on the first use while making pizza dough, but Costco exchanged it with no questions asked. Havent tried pizza dough since then.

If you cant justify $500+ for a Vitamix or equivalent, its a good compromise.
                Mike
                Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
                POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
                Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Had one for about a year, still works like new and it gets used 2 to 3 times a week. Love it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I got one. Just got the pitcher and 2 single serve cup version. I didn't need the other attachments. LOVE IT! I am whipping up all kinds of things including bbq sauce. I can use fresh onions and garlic now instead of the powders for my sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
                      Well I got one. Just got the pitcher and 2 single serve cup version. I didn't need the other attachments. LOVE IT! I am whipping up all kinds of things including bbq sauce. I can use fresh onions and garlic now instead of the powders for my sauce.
                      ..... Right On!.... Love to see some stuff you do in it..... Looks pretty fricken sweet!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
                        Gman, now you got my attention. I have had my eyes on a Vitamix but the price has been bothering me. If the Ninja does great job for a fraction of the cost of the Viramix then that's a great way to go.
                        Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
                        Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
                        SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                        Yoder Wichita
                        Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
                        Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
                        Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

I had my eyes on Vitamix too, but ended up getting an "Omniblender"---Much cheaper!!!

Then my Diabetic DIL borrowed it, and my Son ordered one for them the next day. Works Awesome!!

Ninja looks Awesome too!!

Bear

Omni Blender:
                          http://www.3blenders.com/Omniblenders.html
                          Last edited by Bearcarver; 08-03-2013, 10:06 AM.
                          Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                          Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

My boys helped me (my wallet) buy one for my wife a few months ago, I was a little upset on how much it cost, figuring I could find something used on the commercial side for that kind of money.

Wife loves it and uses it every few days. The only negative thing I could say about it is that it is obnoxiously loud. I am not sure why it is so loud but it is too new for me to take it apart to find out.

Comment

Omniblender compared to ninja ?

Comment

Working...
                              X