BBQ rib sauce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bdon88 View Post
    Thanks for the help! Wow! 6 hrs of smoking ribbs & gone in 10mins! Turn out fantastic!
    Should have added another "b"..maybe lasted longer? Naw... you just need to cook mooore ;{)

Hope the sauce was a hit. What ya use?
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Ribbs sauce

I kinda winged it! Couldn't do it again if I tried melted butter sauté shallots garlic. Roasted jalepeno & sweet peppers finely chopped them. Then added brown sugar, molasses a can of beer, cup of ketcup 2 slices of lemon & some of the rub.....then mixed with a hand mixer & refrigerated. Used as a side was good but very tomatoe tasting. Can't put my finger on why!

Comment

Originally posted by Bdon88 View Post
        I kinda winged it! Couldn't do it again if I tried melted butter sauté shallots garlic. Roasted jalepeno & sweet peppers finely chopped them. Then added brown sugar, molasses a can of beer, cup of ketcup 2 slices of lemon & some of the rub.....then mixed with a hand mixer & refrigerated. Used as a side was good but very tomatoe tasting. Can't put my finger on why!
        cup of ketchup
        Might have somtin to do with that.
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

A quick little sauce that'll have everybody lickin their fingers.......take a quarter cup of your leftover rub...I use br sugar with paprika. chili, cayenne, ginger, onion, garlic and cumin......add a quarter cup molassis, quarter cup honey, 3/4 cup ketchup, a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, then add a dash of apple juice to thin the mixture.......low heat to liquify......drizzle or serve on the side......after the ribs are cooked.

Comment

Thanks sounds good! I'll give it a try. What kinda charcoal do you use? I don't like the commercail brands with the ez lite. Using stubbys or cowboys is the only hard wood alteratives

Comment

Working...
            X