Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Where To Buy It

Where To Buy It You Have A Great Place You Buy Your Smoking & Grilling Stuff. Feel Free To Share It Here.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Hi there, folks.
Last Post: DDave
Posted On: 02-19-2018
Replies: 8
Views: 68
0 Hmmm
Last Post: Texas-Hunter
Replies: 31
Views: 339
0 Brick built gas smoker
Last Post: Texas-Hunter
Replies: 10
Views: 92
0 Instant Pot (Not For Smoking)
Last Post: Vermin99
Replies: 25
Views: 392
0 Duck recipes?
Last Post: GSPhunter_21!
Replies: 17
Views: 193
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,575 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,358 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,406 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 01-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Learning from the Best

DDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To All
DDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Ken and I talked last eve, and we figgered anything good and food related. Just PM him with a recommendation.
What about other products like scales, thermos, gloves, charcoal chimneys etc?

I've got a whole cabinet full (or so my wife tells me ) of stuff that I've acquired since I started doing this stuff. Most of it from Amazon. Would be nice to see Smoked-Meat.com get a little bit on some click through orders.

Dave
Weber Performer
Blue Thermapen
Auber Smoker Controller
Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88

-

"All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDave View Post
What about other products like scales, thermos, gloves, charcoal chimneys etc?

I've got a whole cabinet full (or so my wife tells me ) of stuff that I've acquired since I started doing this stuff. Most of it from Amazon. Would be nice to see Smoked-Meat.com get a little bit on some click through orders.

Dave
Yes sir.. All the above that anyone had purchased that would be a good product to promote..

Now if anyone has something they purchased that was shitty, let me know that as well.. That way we don't promote it..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 01-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Learning from the Best

DDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To All
DDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
Yes sir.. All the above that anyone had purchased that would be a good product to promote..
Well, in that case . . . PM sent.

Dave
Weber Performer
Blue Thermapen
Auber Smoker Controller
Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88

-

"All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010
Old 01-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

This is a great Appetizer book

I also would highly recommend STOCKING UP by Rodale Press or I think it has been published by someone else now..... Great book & about 500 pages of stuff like freezing, curing, smoking, building a smokehouse, canning, drying, meats, fish, poultry, vegetables, pickles, relishes, jams, juicing, making hard & soft cheese, nuts, sprouts, grains, seeds, yogurt, eggs, ice cream, etc.. Lots of topics that frequently are discussed here.... I would take a picture of it, but it's just a Red cover
Old 01-22-2011, 04:36 PM
okie joe

Okie joe Knows How To Mop The Meat

Thanks Ken for putting this together..Good stuff.

Thanks for book list got to get a couple and have many...good things to say bout them.

So many smokers so little time
Decisions, decisions, gas, lump, chip, chunks.

Brinkman Smoking Pit Professional w/Baffel mods
2 ECB Smoking Grills Married w/mod
Char-Broil Propane Grill
Strato Golden Clasic Propane w/mod
GOSM Propane w/mod For Vertical Smoker
(Wok rack on a Brake drum. Lump and Chunks)
Ugly Drum Smoker
Cold Smoker

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Where To Buy It