Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 More briskets
Last Post: Abelman
Posted On: 01-19-2018
Replies: 12
Views: 134
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 13
Views: 206
0 Rudy's with a twist
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 13
Views: 231
0 DDave's Reverse Flow Build
Replies: 23
Views: 385
0 Venison pastrami...
Replies: 10
Views: 105
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,528 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,192 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,609 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 01-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Pit Master

erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
Default Meat processing guide

ck this out for some great info... is a meat producing guide put together by the United Nations???

ck it out though...

http://www.fao.org/docrep/010/ai407e/ai407e00.htm
Dutch Ovens and other CI
Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Im Ross,I'm a Meatatarian

rbranstner Is  A Name Known To All
rbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To All

There is a lot of information there for sure. It would takes days to get through all of that. Great link.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Thanks E, saved it
Old 01-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Wannabe Smoker

MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All
MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All

Thank for posting erain!

Old 01-24-2012, 04:25 PM
In Memoriam

Fire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To All
Fire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To AllFire it up Is  A Name Known To All

PeerBlock don't like that

food and agriculture organization of the united nations, guess I should allow government sites to ping me

Have to check it out later.

Old 01-24-2012, 05:41 PM
<-----BITE ME!

DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All
DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All

Thanks E, I've had this bookmarked for awhile but my copy doesn't offer PDF files and never showed page numbers...........I like your version better!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Pit Master

erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMcG View Post
Thanks E, I've had this bookmarked for awhile but my copy doesn't offer PDF files and never showed page numbers...........I like your version better!!!
yeah i had the other version for a while too but then i ran across this one. much nicer to look at on the screen...
Dutch Ovens and other CI

Old 01-25-2012, 07:23 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by erain View Post
yeah i had the other version for a while too but then i ran across this one. much nicer to look at on the screen...
Hey E..is it the same one I posted, prettied up?
Old 01-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Hey E..is it the same one I posted, prettied up?
dunno Rich... i actually had this saved and the more i looked at it... got tired of laptop standing on its side so i googled author and title and thats what i came up with. was actually thinking of seeing if i could buy a copy of the book... where i got from not sure. either an ebook or found someplace. but ya coulda even been from you... if so Kudos your way.
Dutch Ovens and other CI

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Food & Cooking Safety