Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 05:38 AM
Pit Master

Zeeker Is  A Name Known To All
Zeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To AllZeeker Is  A Name Known To All

Great tutorial Rich. Very nicely done Sir...
KCBS CBJ
Zeek

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 10-13-2009, 08:35 AM
188 lbs. 232 lbs lost.

Gunslinger Is  A Name Known To AllGunslinger Is  A Name Known To AllGunslinger Is  A Name Known To All
Gunslinger Is  A Name Known To AllGunslinger Is  A Name Known To AllGunslinger Is  A Name Known To AllGunslinger Is  A Name Known To AllGunslinger Is  A Name Known To AllGunslinger Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyote View Post
just shameless shots of hunky rub.... where's the beef?????
HA ha ha!! That's what I was just thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinLee View Post
Good job,
Could you show me again.? I know alot of people think; look at al that waste. But it's not, the ribs are much better and just look at what you can do with the trimmings. The last time I trimmed four slabs here, I ended up with 3.5 pounds of clean ( after trimming trimmings) Trimmings hmmm. Made 2 real nice fatties out of it. And I want to thank you and Capt. Dan for all the trimmings from the 10 slabs from the Flushing rib burn. I see Sausage, Fatties and some fresh ground pork for a big mess of potstickers in the near future.
Lee, if you read this, please post your recipe and method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeker View Post
Great tutorial Rich. Very nicely done Sir...
DITTO!! Zeeker said it all. Great job Rich. to you sir. My only advice? Next time get a real rack off a real hog and leave them little New Mexican hogs in, well...............New Mexico.

Tom
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 10-13-2009, 09:02 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
My only advice? Next time get a real rack off a real hog and leave them little New Mexican hogs in, well...............New Mexico.
Not suprisingly...those were pretty representative of the "$1.49/Lb. Spares" I picked up from Kroger last week

Ya get what ya pay for I guess eh?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:17 AM
Chipotle Dude- In Memoriam

richoso1 Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingrichoso1 Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

Rich, excellent post/tutorial. Your followthrough with the pics are well planned out also. Thanks bro.
Pepperhead Award posthumously-

Miss you Rich- How's the ABT's up there?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Banned

ALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To All
ALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To AllALX Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Not suprisingly...those were pretty representative of the "$1.49/Lb. Spares" I picked up from Kroger last week

Ya get what ya pay for I guess eh?
If you find good ribs-send them to me.I hate this mutant crud out there...

Excellent tutorial.Professional JOB!!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Pit Master

SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinLee Is  A Name Known To All

OK Tom Sure will, I am assuming the potstickers as it was in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
HA ha ha!! That's what I was just thinking.

Lee, if you read this, please post your recipe and method.

DITTO!! Zeeker said it all. Great job Rich. to you sir. My only advice? Next time get a real rack off a real hog and leave them little New Mexican hogs in, well...............New Mexico.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Nice tut there Rich..... I don't think I have any knives THAT sharp!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Rub Mixer

JimmyJoeBob Is Just Starting Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Nice tut there Rich..... I don't think I have any knives THAT sharp!
A chain saw works well, just be sure to use goggles!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:33 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJoeBob View Post
A chain saw works well, just be sure to use goggles!
Hmm I have never pulled pork THEN smoked it...interesting...
Old 02-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Caveman BBQ

ridgeback05 Knows How To Maintain A Pit

Good Job!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pork