Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > The BBQ Tube

The BBQ Tube Here You Can Ask Questions On How To Make A Video, Best Camera For Your Dollar, And Video Making Software

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Mad Hunky Home Run
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Posted On: 01-20-2018
Replies: 4
Views: 61
0 Buckburgers & Buck-a-Roni
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 4
Views: 66
0 eye of round must be the newest hot cut
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 3
Views: 94
0 More briskets
Last Post: crusty ol salt
Replies: 15
Views: 201
0 Rudy's with a twist
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 18
Views: 280
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,528 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,197 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,676 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 02-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Mums secret recpie

Pandemonium Is  A Name Known To All
Default Beef & Pork spares on the UDS

These beef ones came out perfect! Not that the pork were bad, just only my second try with the beef ones and they rocked!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Had to skip through the video (with sound off for safety purposes ) butt will revisit with sound when kids/wife unit gone

Looks like they turned oot excellent.... Got me Jonesing for some ribs
Old 02-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Mums secret recpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Had to skip through the video (with sound off for safety purposes ) butt will revisit with sound when kids/wife unit gone

Looks like they turned oot excellent.... Got me Jonesing for some ribs
LOL thanks, they turned oot great, I done good!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Pit Master

L20A Is Becoming A Smoke GuruL20A Is Becoming A Smoke GuruL20A Is Becoming A Smoke GuruL20A Is Becoming A Smoke GuruL20A Is Becoming A Smoke GuruL20A Is Becoming A Smoke GuruL20A Is Becoming A Smoke GuruL20A Is Becoming A Smoke GuruL20A Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

They look very good. what temp were ya running in the UDS
E-Z-Que rotisserie
Weber Smokey Joe
Big Weber Gasser
Cracker Smoker
UDS
Old 02-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Looks fantastic, Gary! Very nice plate of BBQ!!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 AM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Looking good Gary! I was checking oot some of your vids on youtube the other day. You crack me up.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Mums secret recpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by L20A View Post
They look very good. what temp were ya running in the UDS
I was running at around 250-270, trying for 250 instead of my normal 225, wanted to try higher temps this time and it worked good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
Looks fantastic, Gary! Very nice plate of BBQ!!
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
Looking good Gary! I was checking oot some of your vids on youtube the other day. You crack me up.
Long time no talk, hows things on the squirrel ranch? Any new UPS guys missing from town?
Old 02-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Im Ross,I'm a Meatatarian

rbranstner Is  A Name Known To All
rbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To Allrbranstner Is  A Name Known To All

Man they look good. I'll take a beef rib over a pork rib any day.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM
<----Culinary Genius

gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All
gmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To Allgmotoman Is  A Name Known To All

I am slowly turning into a bef rib guy from a pork rib guy. And that video is helping me continue down the road. Good stuff Pandemo.

Dogs and cats living together MASS HYSTERIA!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:19 PM
ADK Guy

Smoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke GuruSmoke'n Dave Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

- harder fior me to find beef ribs

The New Braunfels Black Diamond smoker
Assorted other meat burners/smokers
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Mums secret recpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbranstner View Post
Man they look good. I'll take a beef rib over a pork rib any day.
I am starting to see why you say that, these were dynamite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmotoman View Post
I am slowly turning into a bef rib guy from a pork rib guy. And that video is helping me continue down the road. Good stuff Pandemo.
I wouldnt quit the pork ones, but its sure nice to have more choices.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:05 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Gotta say, those are some of the best looking beef ribs I think I've seen.... Nothing wrong with the pork ribs .... Just those beefers are looking SO GOOD
Old 02-14-2013, 08:43 AM
Mums secret recpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Gotta say, those are some of the best looking beef ribs I think I've seen.... Nothing wrong with the pork ribs .... Just those beefers are looking SO GOOD
Thanks, they were very tasty
Old 03-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Fire Starter

kave Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingkave Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

pandemonium, your avatar is very tasteless!!
Old 03-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Here, have a Guinness...

MrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To All
MrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To AllMrZip66 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by kave View Post
Pretty sure it was just a picture.
18.5 Weber Kettle
22.5 Weber Kettle
Maverick ET732
6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Go Faster.... Go Faster

Crewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To AllCrewdawg52 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by kave View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k
Old 03-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Mums secret recpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewdawg52 View Post
Old 03-09-2014, 09:32 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

LOL.... well done! Enjoyed the vid! Nice work!
Old 03-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Pit Master

tenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To All
tenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To All
Default Beef & Pork spares on the UDS

Those beef ribs look awesome. Pretty hard to get the big bone meaty ones around here.
22.5" Weber Silver
UDS X 2
Masterbuilt 30" MES digital
Masterbuilt MES 40" digital
Char Broil Big Easy 3 in 1
Charbroil COS with Ron Fischer mods.
5" AMZNPS
Vortex x 2
Walmart gasser for Mrs Bee.
Maverick ET 73
Maverick ET 732
Maverixk Pro Temp instant read thermometer
Pitmaster iQue 110

Last edited by tenacious bee; 03-10-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > The BBQ Tube