Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > BBQ Cook offs

BBQ Cook offs Keep Us Updated On The Local Cook offs.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
9 Hey look what I found...
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 02-20-2018
Replies: 17
Views: 132
0 A little time to piddle
Last Post: cowgirl
Replies: 10
Views: 110
0 DDave's Reverse Flow Build
Last Post: DDave
Replies: 77
Views: 1,547
0 Prime Rib
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 20
Views: 231
0 Pork butt on masterbuilt electric
Last Post: GSPhunter_21!
Replies: 12
Views: 151
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,577 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,361 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,512 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 03-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Rub Mixer

zeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To All
zeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To All
Default Bigass Crawfish Bash cookoff

Ok, so this isn't ecaxtly a BBQ cookoff, but is a cookoff. For those of you in the Houston area, come on out to the Bigass Crawfish Bash cookoff this Saturday April 1st. It is at Gulf Greyhound Park in LaMarque. It will be an attempt to set a world record cooking 60,000 pounds of crawfish. It is a charity event benefiting Camp Hope, Texas Special Olympics and other local Education Foundations.
I will be on one the teams cranking out crawfish...Calibrated Cookers. The team consists mostly of some of my coworkers and their family or friends.
Come on out and eat some mudbugs.

http://www.bigasscrawfishbash.com/

YS 640
Primo Oval XL
Lone Star Grillz 24x48
Not so Ugly Drum Smoker
Weber Copper Top
Old Smokey
Orion
Gasser
2 Sack Crawfish Boiler by R&V Works
24" Disco with custom burner
Red Thermapen
2-Maverick ET-733

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 03-27-2017, 10:49 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroghd View Post
Ok, so this isn't ecaxtly a BBQ cookoff, but is a cookoff. For those of you in the Houston area, come on out to the Bigass Crawfish Bash cookoff this Saturday April 1st. It is at Gulf Greyhound Park in LaMarque. It will be an attempt to set a world record cooking 60,000 pounds of crawfish. It is a charity event benefiting Camp Hope, Texas Special Olympics and other local Education Foundations.
I will be on one the teams cranking out crawfish...Calibrated Cookers. The team consists mostly of some of my coworkers and their family or friends.
Come on out and eat some mudbugs.

http://www.bigasscrawfishbash.com/
60,000 pounds?! Dayum! Wish I were closer... I love me some mudbugs!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 03-27-2017, 10:52 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

smc51 Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingsmc51 Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

if I lived closer to Texas than Iowa, I would be there. Sounds like a great time to me.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:05 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

yeah Man...you get after it...Woooo!

Old 03-28-2017, 08:10 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Oh man I wish I could be there...That's gonna be a great time and some great eatin...
Old 03-28-2017, 11:33 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

I'm in for half if I can make the drive.
Masterbuilt 7 in 1
Old 04-03-2017, 08:05 AM
Fire Starter

powerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godpowerboat1 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Last time I ate them in Texas all the seasoning was on the outside of the shell. Was highly confusesed but guess it was a regional thing?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > BBQ Cook offs