Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > 911 Urgent Situations

911 Urgent Situations Emergency Forum , Need Help Fast ? Post Here!!!

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Prime Brisket
Last Post: Blinginpse
Posted On: 12-11-2017
Replies: 12
Views: 103
0 8lb. Round Roast To Jerky
Last Post: devo
Replies: 0
Views: 12
0 My almost clean room processing area. Picture HEAVY
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 4
Views: 63
6 Cinnamon Roll Shooters...
Last Post: Slanted88
Posted On: 12-10-2017
Replies: 3
Views: 96
0 Welcome Smitty15/6
Last Post: Mark R
Posted On: 12-10-2017
Replies: 18
Views: 236
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,457 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,966 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 644,505 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 11-13-2017, 11:01 AM
<--- my mobile office

Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All
Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All
Default Nesco vacuum sealer

Anyone have one, worth a damn? In a bind and need one today. Don't care to spend the money on a food saver with there reputation lately. Wanted to upgrade to a chamber sealer but that looks like it's out now. Current VacPro 110 not working right and still got 200 pounds of meat to get sealed today. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Ryan; 11-13-2017 at 11:28 AM.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-13-2017, 11:15 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

That link don't bring us to the product... not sure of the model but Amazon has 104 reviews..totalling 4 stars... soo....
Old 11-13-2017, 11:30 AM
<--- my mobile office

Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
That link don't bring us to the product... not sure of the model but Amazon has 104 reviews..totalling 4 stars... soo....
Was working now it doesn't. Think I'll have to run to shopko and take a look cause the picture shows a better model, but the description says it's the vs-02 which it would be way over priced then.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:20 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Could you borrow one? Maybe check craigslist?
Old 11-13-2017, 12:26 PM
<--- my mobile office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Could you borrow one? Maybe check craigslist?
Probably have to borrow one, just discovered I've got a broken leaf spring on the pickup.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:31 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Good luck!
Old 11-13-2017, 12:34 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Probably have to borrow one, just discovered I've got a broken leaf spring on the pickup.
Just not yer fuggin’ day is it?

Check out Lisa’s deals..that.. 350? is a beast..

VacuumSealersUnlimited.com
Old 11-13-2017, 12:39 PM
<--- my mobile office

Quote:
Just not yer fuggin’ day is it?

Check out Lisa’s deals..that.. 350? is a beast..

VacuumSealersUnlimited.com
No it's not , funny thing is I've got to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered Wednesday with pickup. Last year at same time had a sensor go bad in it the day before I had to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered. Pick-up must not want to go to Iowa. I'll be checking her deals out. Still want to try a different brand of bag first before I upgrade. Seams to me that VacPro doesn't like foodsaver brand bags.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:43 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Quote:
No it's not , funny thing is I've got to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered Wednesday with pickup. Last year at same time had a sensor go bad in it the day before I had to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered. Pick-up must not want to go to Iowa. I'll be checking her deals out. Still want to try a different brand of bag first before I upgrade. Seams to me that VacPro doesn't like foodsaver brand bags.
Maybe yer pickup is a vegan

Screw the Foodsaver brand. Get Lisa’s bags too. The HD ones. Good price and better.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:47 PM
<--- my mobile office

Quote:
Maybe yer pickup is a vegan

Screw the Foodsaver brand. Get Lisa’s bags too. The HD ones. Good price and better.
That's where I've been getting them but neglected to keep track of stock, so had to pick these up. Yes hers just work better.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:47 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
No it won't like them, has to have the strip in the middle.
Lisa's bags are thicker and cheaper.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 11-13-2017, 01:05 PM
Rub Mixer

Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All
Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All

I've been using my Nesco for about a year. Works just fine. I got some Nesco bags with it they worked good. I use Lisa's bags too. Went through a roll with no problems. Good luck, I hope your day turns around.

Smoke Vault 24
Vermont Castings Grill
Thermoworks Smoke
Old 11-13-2017, 01:28 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Location: Lewiston, ID. Can see three states from office window.
driedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To All
driedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To All

I have Lisa's 350 and it is a hog,,, I can't keep up with it LOL You will not be disappointed,, bags are awesome

Good luck
Therma Pen
Maverick 732
Mini Therma Pen
Frog Mats
Weber Junior
AMPS & AMPTS
Old 11-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Rub Mixer

strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All
strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedstick View Post
I have Lisa's 350 and it is a hog,,, I can't keep up with it LOL You will not be disappointed,, bags are awesome

Good luck

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2017, 05:58 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedstick View Post

Good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by strength_and_power View Post
X2
X3.

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 11-18-2017, 09:40 AM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

If you are still in a bind this is these are the ones I use. Erain turned me onto these years ago.

Rock solid machines. You can pick them up on fleabay from 30-50. Every once in a while there is a new in box one that pops up.

The main reason I like it is that you can easily clean the pump if you get that little bit of liquid sucked into it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tilia-F-L-A...AAAOSwWHBZ8M2F

Seems there are a few listed today. I learned from a few of that ultimate vacsealer failure day so I picked up a second new in box one for a spare.

I have less than $100.00 into both of them and am very happy.

I also use Lisa's bags or Amazon. I only use the 11 inch rolls other wise I think the quart bags save time.

I will admit I am always on the look out for a used chamber machine.

Last edited by nickelmore; 11-18-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > 911 Urgent Situations