Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Members Websites

Members Websites If You Have A Business Website You Want To Show Or Promote. Post It Here. Be Sure To Post Any Sales Or Specials.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Venison pastrami...
Last Post: nickelmore
Posted On: 01-18-2018
Replies: 8
Views: 67
0 DDave's Reverse Flow Build
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 22
Views: 324
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: AJ
Replies: 12
Views: 184
0 OK dammit. The Cold’s got me down.
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 25
Views: 327
0 More briskets
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 7
Views: 64
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,527 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,189 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,535 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 12-23-2017, 08:03 PM
Rub Mixer

TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

So can the 350 seal up larger primal cuts? i.e rib-eyes, bone in rib-eyes, strips, etc.?

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 12-23-2017, 09:03 PM
Meatasaurus

AJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To All
AJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To All

If you use the Foodsaver expanding bags it will work just fine.
Old 12-23-2017, 11:48 PM
Sausage Slinger

dward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To All
dward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To Alldward51 Is  A Name Known To All

The 380 Pro will take the 15" wide bags. That should work great with the larger cuts and you can get the 15" wide rolls to make as long of a bag as needed. I think other than the wider format, the 350 and 380 Pro are otherwise the same. You can also vacuum & seal multiple bags at once with the 380 as long as they fit across the sealer bar area at the same time.

I love coming home. My back porch smells just like a BBQ joint.....

Old 12-24-2017, 12:22 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by dward51 View Post
The 380 Pro will take the 15" wide bags. That should work great with the larger cuts and you can get the 15" wide rolls to make as long of a bag as needed. I think other than the wider format, the 350 and 380 Pro are otherwise the same. You can also vacuum & seal multiple bags at once with the 380 as long as they fit across the sealer bar area at the same time.
Everything I read, and viewed on Youtube was the 350 and 380 were the same or very similar, with the excption of the 380 being able to seal larger (wider) bags?
Old 12-24-2017, 06:10 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Everything I read, and viewed on Youtube was the 350 and 380 were the same or very similar, with the excption of the 380 being able to seal larger (wider) bags?
Dunno aboot the 380... all I know is my 350 kicks some serious ass. Yer gonna love that beast...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 12-24-2017, 03:29 PM
Pit Master

dirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To All
dirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To Alldirtsailor2003 Is  A Name Known To All

I love my 380. The wider bar does allow you to seal
Multiple bags at a time and wider material. Really nice for vac packing large cuts. I use my 380 daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOSM, (4) Mini-WSM, Mini-ZA, UDS, 1967 Casa Q, StoveTec Rocket Stove, 12" & 18" AMNTS, (2) Mav ET732,
iGrill Therm

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Members Websites