Posted On: 11-22-2017
Replies: 8
Views: 70
0 Anova SV on sale via Amazon....move fast though
Last Post: DDave
Posted On: 11-21-2017
Replies: 9
Views: 125
0 Eagles vs Cowboys..... Ohhhhhhh Sunday Night!
Last Post: Smooth E Smoke
Replies: 15
Views: 193
0 Low and slow back ribs on the Weber
Last Post: Smooth E Smoke
Replies: 12
Views: 153
0 Easy Dutch Oven Chicken and Stuffing Bake
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 10
Views: 99
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,420 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,880 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,914 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 11-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbtulsa View Post
and that's why we should be neighbors...
darn right JWB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
Yeah buddy, you got that gig dialed in!
thanks BBQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
CP's mix kicks ass...I love it...
Never made sticks though...
Just wish I could...
I like to eat them but I think they take more time than a larger cased sausage - problem is that they are smaller so they get eaten quicker so double whammy!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-14-2017, 03:31 PM
Pit Master

Checkered Past Is  A Name Known To AllCheckered Past Is  A Name Known To All
Checkered Past Is  A Name Known To AllCheckered Past Is  A Name Known To All

WOW sorry I missed this .... Awesome looking sticks and thanks for posting the use of the seasoning .... I haven't thought about it in snack stix
Old 11-14-2017, 03:51 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered Past View Post
WOW sorry I missed this .... Awesome looking sticks and thanks for posting the use of the seasoning .... I haven't thought about it in snack stix
It works... :{)
Old 11-14-2017, 04:37 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered Past View Post
It was my pleasure CP - I think you could put it on about anything and be a winner! I appreciate being able to use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
It works... :{)
I agree - I think these came out pretty darn good.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:51 AM
Pit Master

erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All
erain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To Allerain Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Beauty stix! reminds me... Iím running low on Darylís mix... I have to have him call my spice house and release me another batch soon. He retains the rights on the recipe after all. All I do is have it on the site :{)
I agree those look and sound great, CP's Italian is some good stuff and I need to place an order from Rich soon and need to get more and try these out.

Kudos to Rich on passing the credit to where it is due! to Daryl for concocting this mix and to Rich for being dealer of this fine substance!
Dutch Ovens and other CI
Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

Old 11-16-2017, 03:38 PM
Pit Master

zombini Is  A Name Known To All
zombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To All

Nice looking stix. Im running low myself and may give this a go when hunting season ends. Love the CP meatballs.
z
Weber Smokey Joe
Weber Genesis Silver
Smokin Tex
MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
Maverick ET 732
Brown and lime green ThermaPens
2 orange ThermoPops
A-Maze-N Tube 18"
A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
Vortex
Old 11-16-2017, 07:13 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by erain View Post
I agree those look and sound great, CP's Italian is some good stuff and I need to place an order from Rich soon and need to get more and try these out.

Kudos to Rich on passing the credit to where it is due! to Daryl for concocting this mix and to Rich for being dealer of this fine substance!
I agree erain - good stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombini View Post
Nice looking stix. Im running low myself and may give this a go when hunting season ends. Love the CP meatballs.
z
Thanks Z - appreciate that!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sausage

Tags
italian, snack sticks