Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > From The Kitchen

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Hey! Smoked-Meat, What's Cooking This Weekend?
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 11-18-2017
Replies: 16
Views: 146
0 Sweet Heat Wings and twice Vortexed potatoes
Last Post: strength_and_power
Replies: 11
Views: 104
0 Proper Introduction
Last Post: nickelmore
Replies: 18
Views: 185
0 4 Pepper & Cheese Summer Sausage w/ SV Questions
Last Post: Uncle Sauce
Replies: 27
Views: 598
0 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs (Second Round)
Last Post: Uncle Sauce
Replies: 10
Views: 140
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,417 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,859 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,594 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 08-15-2017, 12:48 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Default Refried Bss, Pork Enchiladas (my way) Smoked N Prime Rib

Pot O pintos simmering,

Some chunks of loin getting happy with Grey Poupon

Lil S & P, Hunky Paprika, garlic an ooing powder. In de GMG @ 250 .

An out @ internal of 145. Got kinda fuzzy in de smoker?

Made a batch of sauce - Tomatillo, okra, ooion, roasted poblano, serrano chili, cream cheese, cream an stuff. Blended the greens an mixed with the cheese and cream. Lined the pan with tortillas, coated with sauce. Chopped up the pork, filled the tortillas with pork and sauce. Then covered with the remaining sauce.

Into the GMG for about 30 minutes @ 300,

Covered with cheddar and Parmigiano, back in the GMG for another 20 minutes. Look like dis

Meanwhilst I SVd a prime rib coated with S & P an butta an rosemary @ 130 for 1.5 hour.
Onna the Q grill for sear. All come out like dis.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Last edited by Mark R; 08-15-2017 at 01:28 PM.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-15-2017, 01:46 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

I'm coming to your house. Dammit bro, that looks gooooood!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 08-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
I'm coming to your house. Dammit bro, that looks gooooood!
Thanks PPP, anytime!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Old 08-15-2017, 02:11 PM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Think I'll meet Phil there. Every bit of that looks damn good!

Smoke Vault 24
Old 08-15-2017, 03:45 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

I'm coming also....

Old 08-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

There ya go, good eating right there!! bet you are filled up!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 08-15-2017, 05:28 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Looks good
Old 08-15-2017, 05:35 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

All looks Great, Mark!!!

Especially the Prime Rib, but you know my weakness.---

Bear
Old 08-15-2017, 06:32 PM
Rub Mixer

Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All
Smooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To AllSmooth E Smoke Is  A Name Known To All

for everything!

Smoke Vault 24
Vermont Castings Grill
Thermoworks Smoke
Old 08-15-2017, 06:46 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth E Smoke View Post
for everything!
x2 Nice looking grub there Mark!

Old 08-15-2017, 09:17 PM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

I love the enchilada gig...Great flavors going on there...

But I'm sorry that you doubted your ability to cook a ribeye with out the appliance to get it right for ya ......C'mon......
Old 08-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Barque Berner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
I love the enchilada gig...Great flavors going on there...

But I'm sorry that you doubted your ability to cook a ribeye with out the appliance to get it right for ya ......C'mon......
Bonr in Prime rib, I was cooking 3 of them, one for tonight 2 for the freezer. They were pre-cut, way past sale date. Paid $10 fer the three, all the same size.
More worried bout spoilage of the other two.

I don't remember seeing The Craiger grill a prime rib lately?

Old 08-16-2017, 07:01 AM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
Bonr in Prime rib, I was cooking 3 of them, one for tonight 2 for the freezer. They were pre-cut, way past sale date. Paid $10 fer the three, all the same size.
More worried bout spoilage of the other two.

I don't remember seeing The Craiger grill a prime rib lately?
Just kiddin Mark...But you know that now don't ya...

If I could get ribeye steaks at 3 for ten bucks I'd be cookin/eatin them alot
Old 08-16-2017, 08:48 AM
Barque Berner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
Just kiddin Mark...But you know that now don't ya...

If I could get ribeye steaks at 3 for ten bucks I'd be cookin/eatin them alot
Yea, they were not on me shoppin list

Old 08-16-2017, 06:00 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

Hammer Time!

Old 08-16-2017, 10:14 PM
Pit Master

zombini Is  A Name Known To All
zombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To All

I guess ill b down too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weber Smokey Joe
Weber Genesis Silver
Smokin Tex
MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
Maverick ET 732
Brown and lime green ThermaPens
2 orange ThermoPops
A-Maze-N Tube 18"
A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
Vortex

Last edited by zombini; 08-16-2017 at 11:00 PM. Reason: added points
Old 08-16-2017, 11:29 PM
Wannabe Smoker

MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All
MossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To AllMossyMO Is  A Name Known To All

Looks delicious... I would have hammered it!

Old 08-17-2017, 04:46 PM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

interesting that you used okra in your sauce recipe. What was the reason? personal preference or a specific flavor you wanted to impart?

All looks very good.

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 08-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Barque Berner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbtulsa View Post
interesting that you used okra in your sauce recipe. What was the reason? personal preference or a specific flavor you wanted to impart?

All looks very good.
I needed ta use it. Doesn't make much difference.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > From The Kitchen