Weber Go Anywhere Propane Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber Go Anywhere Propane Grill

I had one of these a few years ago when I used to fish/camp a lot and loved it. Saw this on CL a while back and got it for my son for school. He ended up opting for an apartment instead of a house with 3-4 other guys (GOOD CHOICE) so I think I will be using this until he needs it. Or I decide I am keeping it

Ignitor works great and its pretty convenient for a couple steaks, chicken, burgers, hot dogs, etc. Think I will hook it up to a big tank with a hose and give it some work over the Fall/Winter. Nothing fancy, but super convenient

sigpic

My hunting buddy has one of those lil beasts. Many meals in the field have been cooked on that thing over the years.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
    Paul

Comment

That was my go to grill way back in the 90's!

Comment

I had the charcoal version...Probably my very first grill...Loved that thing...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

I had one of those years back, used the crap oot of it, gave it away like a dummy. Great portable grill (and so is the Smokey Joe... my go2 for portability these daze... )

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
            I had one of those years back, used the crap oot of it, gave it away like a dummy. Great portable grill (and so is the Smokey Joe... my go2 for portability these daze... )
            My charcoal go anywhere grill had far better air flow and air control than my SJ...Been thinkin about getting another...
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

wore 2 of them out tailgatein at nascar races...current is a stainlees steel gig...bad booger get after...best is we throw a griddle on top for early race breakfast gigs...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Yep good lil grills .... Prob. should have kept it ... Oh well moved on to bigger Webby

Comment

Been in the woods with one of those quite a few times and never starved. Nor complained.
                  In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                  Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                  Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Weber Go Anywhere Propane Grill

She gets the "challenge" of 5 chicken breasts tonight. Quick Ceasar salads tonight

Spike seasoning and Mad Hunky on mine 🐓
                    Last edited by Fishawn; 09-04-2015, 07:24 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

The MH looks better
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                        The MH looks better
                        Who is this Mad Hunky guy anyway?

Tastes better also
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup, yup...I still have mine, although I haven't used it in years! That, a two person tent, and little two burner Coleman served me and the Mrs's well for years in the honeymoon phase (B4K...before kids!).

Comment

Looks Great Scott !!

Had a charcoal one that looked similar to that grill, but it was a Sunbeam!!--Rotted out a few years ago, and my Smokey Joe took it's place.

Bear
                            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I used to had one, wore it plumb out! Got a stainless one but the SJ usually gets the call, less I short on time.
                              That reminds me I gotta fix the lid on the SJ, handle rusted off!
                              Wonder if they warranty that? Have to go look see.
                              Mark
                              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
                              X