Have you left yet? I'm' almost there...
    You guys here yet?

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
      You guys here yet?
      Well crap not tonight...I got a meatloaf to attend to...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
        You guys here yet?
        Leftovers are in the fridge. ICE and I are going fishing before the weather turns bad. We'll leave the light on for ya'
        sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
          Well crap not tonight...I got a meatloaf to attend to...
          Well, you will be missed. I cant help you with meatloaf. I don't own a rotisserie.
          sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Well, was gonna get all fancy and shit and make a comp worthy Sammie. Then I decided to go old school. Like after school when you are hanging out at grandmas house while everybody was working. Thick cut old school bologna and shitty American cheese! With a side of old Lay's potato chips. Felt like I was a kid again. Although, I won't report back on my reflux tonight. But it was pretty darn good!
            sigpic

Comment

That is how I remember having them in the summer at my grandmothers house..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by jwbtulsa View Post
                Well, was gonna get all fancy and shit and make a comp worthy Sammie. Then I decided to go old school. Like after school when you are hanging out at grandmas house while everybody was working. Thick cut old school bologna and shitty American cheese! With a side of old Lay's potato chips. Felt like I was a kid again. Although, I won't report back on my reflux tonight. But it was pretty darn good!
                Oh hell yeah!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Oh yeah that's the good stuff right there
                  Craig
                  sigpic

Comment

Smoked bologna sliced then fried to warm it back up, toast, mayo and either a fried egg or lettuce-n-tomato. Simple and hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                      That is how I remember having them in the summer at my grandmothers house..
                      Ken,
                      Was that "Over the River and Through the Woods" ???

Bear
                      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Funny how such a simple little sandwich can bring back fond memories. I'm actually glad I didn't go all fancy Bobby Flay on it. If I could have eaten it on a paper plate with a glass of lemonade I swear I would have gone back in time. Oh, and you have to go out on the screened porch because they didn't have air conditioning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Man damn, does that bring back some memories...
                          BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                          Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                          I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
                            Ken,
                            Was that "Over the River and Through the Woods" ???

Bear
                            Yes....
                            Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

I got news for you....

That is one of the finest plates i have seen posted on here.

I would eat 2 right now.

Great job worthy of childhood memories
                              Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks all. I did get all Food Networky on another leftover and made it fancy with grilled ciabatta, smoked Swiss, and a bunch of veggies. Looked pretty but it just wasn't the same as the childhood version. Meat seemed lost in all the Hollywood bullshit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X