Lemon Garlic Rosemary Chicken Breast cooked Sous Vide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon Garlic Rosemary Chicken Breast cooked Sous Vide

Here is a very easy yet delicious way to make juicy and flavorful Chicken Breast. I have always struggled with making Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts without completely drying them out, until I tried cooking them Sous Vide. Now I don't think I will attempt to make them any other way, as this guarantees that they remain packed full of flavor, and stay very juicy.

The additional of Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary add some delicious flavor that perfectly compliment the Chicken Breast. Trust me that if you try this you will be very impressed with the end results. Of course I made a video showing you the whole process, enjoy!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4hBJP3aLaCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Smoking Salmon the easy way, Smoked Tri Tip, Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Smoked Pork Loin, Apple Smoked Bacon, Slow Cooker Carnitas with Pico de Gallo, Slow Cooker Beef Stew
    Smoked and Cured Chicken using Pop's Brine,Smoked and Cured Pork Loin with a Whiskey & Orange Glaze,Smoked and Cured Turkey

Nice meal!!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

That looks great!

Lots of folks poo-poo the SV method..."You're boiling your food!" No you are not. It cooks things perfectly from tip to tip. Then sear. I love what it does! Nice job bro!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Great method and video Sir.

Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
          My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
          @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Looks right tasty and moist!
            They finish good on the grille tooo!
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
              Looks right tasty and moist!
              They finish good on the grille tooo!
              You are right! First time I cooked Chicken Breast Sous Vide I just grilled them for a few minutes on each side, and applied my favorite BBQ Sauce on top to caramelize. It also was very delicious. But this Lemon Garlic Rosemary combination with the Dijon mustard is my favorite, and so easy to do. Great for making the chicken to add to your favorite pasta dish.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!
              Smoking Salmon the easy way, Smoked Tri Tip, Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Smoked Pork Loin, Apple Smoked Bacon, Slow Cooker Carnitas with Pico de Gallo, Slow Cooker Beef Stew
              Smoked and Cured Chicken using Pop's Brine,Smoked and Cured Pork Loin with a Whiskey & Orange Glaze,Smoked and Cured Turkey

Comment

Nicely done, it does look like it is really moist... I know I would hit a plate of that...
                Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Looks good! Nice video too
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X