Sad to see it go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to see it go...

I hate to see our beautiful bounty go away... I hate cold weather, and I hate what it does to our garden! No pix of sadness, just one of its birth...

Looking forward to next year!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Yep I'm with ya... just finished pulling the dead flowers/plants and put them to the curb for leaf pick up tomorrow morning..... now have a few million leaves yet to fall... then I will call it a season.....
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful garden!

Darren

Comment

Yeah we froze out bout three weeks ago...Still got some peppers in the fridge and some maters left to eat...

And a pantry full of canned goodness to get us through the winter
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
          I hate to see our beautiful bounty go away... I hate cold weather, and I hate what it does to our garden!

Looking forward to next year!!
          Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
          Yeah we froze out bout three weeks ago...Still got some peppers in the fridge and some maters left to eat...

And a pantry full of canned goodness to get us through the winter
          Pray tell... What is all this cold weather & freezinating of which you speak???
          It's still in the freakin' high 80's here in the desperately sizzling, dry, parched, desiccated, broiling, overcooked, blistering & basically hot Az desert...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
          Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
            It's still in the freakin' high 80's here in the desperately sizzling, dry, parched, desiccated, broiling, overcooked, blistering & basically hot Az desert...
            The experience is evidently lacking at both ends... either you have to move, or I do...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
              . I hate cold weather, and I hate what it does to our garden!
              so do i......around here round 2 of the year is just taking off....picked some peppers and more on the way...........

and that's why i love it here............yea, that and the gun thingy......
              sigpic
              it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Originally posted by chefrob View Post
                so do i......around here round 2 of the year is just taking off....picked some peppers and more on the way...........

and that's why i love it here............yea, that and the gun thingy......
                Same here, it's just getting cool enough that I can plant! Our lows are sposed to
                drop all the way to the 50's ....next week!!
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Glad you enjoyed your gardening season P9000. Hope next year is even better
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                    Glad you enjoyed your gardening season P9000. Hope next year is even better
                    Craig
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X