Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Classifieds

Classifieds Sell It Or Promote It Here.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs (Second Round)
Last Post: Bearcarver
Posted On: 11-17-2017
Replies: 2
Views: 61
0 Thanks Rich
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 10
Views: 144
0 Small Blade Roast
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 5
Views: 169
0 Still Blonde...
Last Post: dsgarner06
Replies: 4
Views: 101
0 Howdy!
Last Post: Mark R
Replies: 17
Views: 185
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,415 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,851 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,490 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 11-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God
Default Arizona BBQ Outfitters Trailer Rig

Selling my AZ Outfitters trailer rig. Vertical smoker with a Santa Maria grill mounted on a trailer. I have another horizontal offset trailer rig and I'm downsizing. I've had this rig for about 3 years.
A great deal at $5500.
Delivery is a possibility depending on your location.
I will just link to my CL ad for pictures. Any questions or interest respond here or pm me.
https://duluth.craigslist.org/for/d/...351669159.html

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

now, that's just fancy. wish I had the $10,000 for gas money to come get it!!!

good luck. next owner will certainly be fortunate.

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 11-09-2017, 08:51 PM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Yeah i could have some fun with that...
Old 11-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God3montes Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbtulsa View Post
now, that's just fancy. wish I had the $10,000 for gas money to come get it!!!

good luck. next owner will certainly be fortunate.
Delivery available... I could do it considerably cheaper than $10,000!
Old 11-11-2017, 07:30 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

Reduced to $5000 but firm. Would like to move this before it goes to storage for the season. Delivery a possibility.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:51 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Ugh... love the pit/grill. But... I have 5..well...6 cookers already

Those guys build some nice stuff too.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
Ugh... love the pit/grill. But... I have 5..well...6 cookers already

Those guys build some nice stuff too.
They do build some quality pits and this one has been pretty much a joy to cook on. The Santa Maria grill I will certainly miss. The Argentine grate system is awesome to grill on.
If you notice in the pics I added a second exhaust to the vertical to get it to draw more evenly.
At $5 grand someone is going to get a real deal.
Don't forget delivery is a possibility regardless of your location. As long as a plane or boat is not needed!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Classifieds