Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Everything Gardening

Everything Gardening Growing Your Own Veggies Just Got Easier. Feel Free To Post Your Tips And Ideas.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs (Second Round)
Last Post: Bearcarver
Posted On: 11-17-2017
Replies: 2
Views: 62
0 Thanks Rich
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 10
Views: 146
0 Small Blade Roast
Last Post: Richtee
Replies: 5
Views: 169
0 Still Blonde...
Last Post: dsgarner06
Replies: 4
Views: 102
0 Howdy!
Last Post: Mark R
Replies: 17
Views: 185
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,415 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,851 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 642,490 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 11-12-2017, 10:19 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
Default Sad to see it go...

I hate to see our beautiful bounty go away... I hate cold weather, and I hate what it does to our garden! No pix of sadness, just one of its birth...

Looking forward to next year!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Yep I'm with ya... just finished pulling the dead flowers/plants and put them to the curb for leaf pick up tomorrow morning..... now have a few million leaves yet to fall... then I will call it a season.....

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 11-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Meat Mopper

Spivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSpivitz Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Beautiful garden!
Old 11-12-2017, 11:17 AM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Yeah we froze out bout three weeks ago...Still got some peppers in the fridge and some maters left to eat...

And a pantry full of canned goodness to get us through the winter
Old 11-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Vulture 2 U, Buzzard 2 me

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
I hate to see our beautiful bounty go away... I hate cold weather, and I hate what it does to our garden!

Looking forward to next year!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
Yeah we froze out bout three weeks ago...Still got some peppers in the fridge and some maters left to eat...

And a pantry full of canned goodness to get us through the winter
Pray tell... What is all this cold weather & freezinating of which you speak???
It's still in the freakin' high 80's here in the desperately sizzling, dry, parched, desiccated, broiling, overcooked, blistering & basically hot Az desert...
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 11-12-2017, 04:29 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
It's still in the freakin' high 80's here in the desperately sizzling, dry, parched, desiccated, broiling, overcooked, blistering & basically hot Az desert...
The experience is evidently lacking at both ends... either you have to move, or I do...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 11-13-2017, 08:35 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
. I hate cold weather, and I hate what it does to our garden!
so do i......around here round 2 of the year is just taking off....picked some peppers and more on the way...........

Quote:

and that's why i love it here............yea, that and the gun thingy......

it's all good my friend..........
Old 11-14-2017, 09:50 AM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post
so do i......around here round 2 of the year is just taking off....picked some peppers and more on the way...........

and that's why i love it here............yea, that and the gun thingy......
Same here, it's just getting cool enough that I can plant! Our lows are sposed to
drop all the way to the 50's ....next week!!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 11-14-2017, 08:27 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Glad you enjoyed your gardening season P9000. Hope next year is even better
Old 11-14-2017, 08:48 PM
I got nothin

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Glad you enjoyed your gardening season P9000. Hope next year is even better

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Everything Gardening