Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 06-24-2017, 06:20 PM
Fire Starter

Oh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingOh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingOh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingOh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingOh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grilling
Default Made a purchase today

Purchased this today...now gotta put it to use soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 06-24-2017, 06:37 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

nice! it works great!

Old 06-25-2017, 07:40 AM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

I hear the folks that own them really like them.. I have two mavericks that have to die before buying one of these.. I wonder how far the connectivity is before it disconnects..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 06-25-2017, 08:21 AM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Curious about the range myself? All of the bluetooth stuff I have tried were only good for 10 or 15'?

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 06-25-2017, 03:21 PM
Fire Starter

Oh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingOh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingOh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingOh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & GrillingOh_Shoot Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grilling

Box reads 150' feet Bluetooth capability

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2017, 04:13 PM
HardHeadedSmoker

BrisketJunkie Is  A Name Known To All
BrisketJunkie Is  A Name Known To AllBrisketJunkie Is  A Name Known To AllBrisketJunkie Is  A Name Known To AllBrisketJunkie Is  A Name Known To All

Very tempting especially for those chilly damp days the smoking must go on.

It's Better When Cooked in the Backyard and Served on the Porch
A man just can't have to many toys..
Akorn smoker
Old 06-25-2017, 10:23 PM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

I gave up on blue tooth and went with a WiFi setup. Please let us know how the range is.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:17 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
..... I have two mavericks that have to die before buying one of these....
them suckers won't quit will they? been waitin' too so i can try sumpin' else but hey, i ain't complainin' .............

it's all good my friend..........
Old 07-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

My 732 just went ti...belly up! Not probes, I have spare new ones. So if someone knows what the range on these buggers I like ta hear about it? (Igrillmini)

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Old 07-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All

I bought the regular igrill a couple weeks ago. I've only had the chance to use it once, but it did better than my old maverick (et-72 I think?) it would get connection at probably 65 feet, through 3 walls and a metal garage door, which my old maverick would not. The only caveat was I couldn't have my phone in my pocket when sitting on the couch, then it would lose connection. But if I left it out on the couch it did just fine. I haven't tested the limit of the range yet though.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Barque Berner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitRow View Post
I bought the regular igrill a couple weeks ago. I've only had the chance to use it once, but it did better than my old maverick (et-72 I think?) it would get connection at probably 65 feet, through 3 walls and a metal garage door, which my old maverick would not. The only caveat was I couldn't have my phone in my pocket when sitting on the couch, then it would lose connection. But if I left it out on the couch it did just fine. I haven't tested the limit of the range yet though.
Well get on it ya slacker!!! JK, thanks that does really help!

Old 09-15-2017, 04:57 PM
Fire Starter

Keoni Is Just Starting Out

I owned the multi probe model that allowed for 4 probes, I got it from Sam's Club on closeout and it worked great but it is kind of fragile. The range wasn't super far but that will also depend on how many walls or obstacles are in the way. I got maybe 30Ft. with one cinder block wall in the way and a glass door. The app is pretty nice and worked well.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Electric