Posted On: 08-23-2017
Replies: 14
Views: 185
0 Marinated chicken
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 6
Views: 107
0 Finally—-Eye Round in the SV (Fork Tender!!)
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 16
Views: 213
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,307 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,464 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 636,525 Polls 35
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 08-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Default another Pizza cook

Used Jim Lahey's dough recipe again. I really like how these turn out with 18+ hrs of ferment time. Lot's of oven spring with this dough. I used some of my home-cured Can Bacon, San Marzano tomatoes, Mozz cheese, and half green olive.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Oh yea, that look good!

Wish I could use me kettle, f-ing rain.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 08-02-2015, 02:34 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
Oh yea, that look good!

Wish I could use me kettle, f-ing rain.
That looks great Bama!!

Come on up here Mark, you can use mine...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 08-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Thin & Blue brother <3

Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All
Bbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To AllBbqgoddess Is  A Name Known To All

overtime you post up a pizza I go #$@$!!! my stone broke in the move and I want to make PIZZA!!! ugh!! that looks so freaking good!!!

PROUD MEMBER # 49
The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged PINK THERMAPEN

Old 08-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Pit Master

SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All

I just have to say man, you eat good! Excellent job.

@SmokinJim52 on Twitter
Old 08-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Wrap it in bacon

Blue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Blue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBlue Dog BBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Good looking pie. I will be make pizza soon

Weber 22.5 kettle
Smokin in the Smokies
Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.
Jerry
Old 08-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Looks good!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 08-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

pitcher of sangria...sittin on yer deck with that gig!

Old 08-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Pit Master

zombini Is  A Name Known To All
zombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To Allzombini Is  A Name Known To All

I sure hope it taste as good as it looks🙉
Weber Smokey Joe
Weber Genesis Silver
Smokin Tex
MES 40 with legs Gen 2.5
Maverick ET 732
Brown and lime green ThermaPens
2 orange ThermoPops
A-Maze-N Tube 18"
A-Maze-N Smoker 5"x8"
Vortex
Old 08-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Great looking pizza! Love the looks of the dough!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 08-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Seasoned Smoker

dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All
dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All

Nice looking Za! I'd take a slice or two!

Yoder YS640
Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
Frogmats
Maverick ET 732
Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

Old 07-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
Default Anyone else try this?

No knead dough? Interesting...

I have (3) 25lb bags of different high gluten flour that I wanted to make some pizza dough with.

My biggest problem is that most advice is to let sit for 24-48 hours for the best results.

I very rarely plan my life 48 hours in advance and when I want a pizza on the grill I want it in 30 min.......

So I figure its Sunday I would research something and make some dought today for Wed..
Old 07-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Sounds good. Pics went bye bye because of PB. Wish I could of seen them.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:19 AM
Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All

PB is trying to extort $ from me. IMO they made their policy retroactive which is a breach of the original agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Default another Pizza cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelmore View Post
No knead dough? Interesting...

I have (3) 25lb bags of different high gluten flour that I wanted to make some pizza dough with.

My biggest problem is that most advice is to let sit for 24-48 hours for the best results.

I very rarely plan my life 48 hours in advance and when I want a pizza on the grill I want it in 30 min.......

So I figure its Sunday I would research something and make some dought today for Wed..

Ck out no knead turbo dough. It ain't bad. http://nokneadbreadcentral.com/turbo-videos/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

Thanks I will try it.

I have enough flour I can experiment a little and will make some to set up in the fridge. A friend of mine owns a pizza place (wont share recipes) who says theirs sets up for a day or two. It is a medium thick Chicago style crust.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Working With Flour