Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Where To Buy It

Where To Buy It You Have A Great Place You Buy Your Smoking & Grilling Stuff. Feel Free To Share It Here.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Rescued Weber Working
Last Post: driedstick
Posted On: 08-21-2017
Replies: 8
Views: 90
0 Pork or beef.
Last Post: tenacious bee
Replies: 15
Views: 161
0 Rotisserie ribs
Last Post: HornedToad
Replies: 15
Views: 189
0 New guy. First Turkey!
Replies: 18
Views: 297
0 Bologna - This ain't no Oscar Meyer!
Replies: 35
Views: 800
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,306 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,449 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 636,296 Polls 35
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 08-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
Default 22" blackstone griddle $149 on HSN again

Currently on sale for $149.95 + 18.95 s/h. If you're interested you should think seriously because these don't seem to last long.

https://www.hsn.com/products/blackst...r-hose/8414926

edit: free shipping on orders over $75

Last edited by PitRow; 08-04-2017 at 12:18 PM.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitRow View Post
Currently on sale for $149.95 + 18.95 s/h. If you're interested you should think seriously because these don't seem to last long.

https://www.hsn.com/products/blackst...r-hose/8414926

edit: free shipping on orders over $75
Yes, I bought one this morning. And I am new to HSN so they sent me a 15% off code and I got it for $127.46! Yay!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 08-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Jailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To All
Jailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
Yes, I bought one this morning. And I am new to HSN so they sent me a 15% off code and I got it for $127.46! Yay!
I've been sitting on my 15% off coupon for a while now witing for one of these to come back in stock. I've been looking at them for the last 2 days now wondering if I should pull the trigger. I'm glad I waited.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Up in Smoke

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

You people suck...
I want one I do...

Old 08-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Jailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To All
Jailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To AllJailer Is  A Name Known To All

Well the warden said no so looks like I'm not getting one after all.

We're on spending restriction until a few hiccups in our life get sorted.......I'm cool with it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Where To Buy It