Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 08-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Fire Starter

emuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To All
emuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To All
Default Wife got me a new Cooker for my Birthday

So I am a lucky guy. My wife got me a Pit Barrel Cooker for my birthday this week. I don't know whether I am very lucky to have a wife who helps me enjoy my hobby, or if she is secretly doing this because it gets her out of cooking and she enjoys the food. Probably a little bit of both I would guess.

So after watching a few YouTube videos of people using their Pit Barrel Cookers, I decided that a few racks of Baby Back Ribs were required in order to break this new cooker in.

Of course I had to make a video demonstrating the whole process. I am very impressed on well well the ribs turned out, and how easy it was to use the Pit Barrel Cooker. Looking forward to cooking more stuff over the next several months.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Lookey See dat chit! You a lucky Mon!!!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 08-05-2017, 06:48 AM
Up in Smoke

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Very cool...Love the PBC...
Maybe your wife needs to talk to my wife

Old 08-05-2017, 07:00 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

the more I see these things in action - the more I'm inclined to make one :-)
good job

far as the video goes - less sitting down and talking and more food and cook shots.
A voice over something happening is always better than just a guy in a chair with a cup of coffee :-)

For example - voice over the unboxing and setting up of the pit barrel.
That would cover the 4 minutes you were sitting there talking :-)

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

Last edited by curious aardvark; 08-05-2017 at 07:06 AM.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Fire Starter

70stang Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master70stang Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master70stang Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master

Nice.I've got a 20 gallon air compressor with a bad motor on it that I'm thinking about turning into one of these.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:31 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

I know, I'm late to the Party, but It ALL Looks Great Erik !!---

The Wife is treating you real Nice!!!

Bear
Old 08-18-2017, 02:43 PM
Meat Mopper

Fishbum Is  A Name Known To All
Fishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To All

Nice cook, I built one over a year ago burned it in and have yet to cook anything on it now might be the time to break it out and try it after all these good looking post lately. How is that coal basket made? A separate pic of it would be nice if it's no trouble for future builts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 03:41 PM
Fire Starter

emuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To All
emuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To Allemuleman Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishbum View Post
Nice cook, I built one over a year ago burned it in and have yet to cook anything on it now might be the time to break it out and try it after all these good looking post lately. How is that coal basket made? A separate pic of it would be nice if it's no trouble for future builts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Watch my video I posted above, I show it and describe it from 4:35 minutes to 5:00 minutes.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:30 PM
Rub Mixer

Fender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodFender60 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

I think you better keep the wife and smoke on brother.

USAF 1982-2008 Desert Storm Vet
American Legion Riders
Patriot Guard Riders

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Charcoal Smokers