Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 08-09-2017, 06:46 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Default Blackstone Griddle

Well, I'd love to have one but I don't have any room for one. That said, I know there are a lot of fans around here and they turn out some excellent food.

Cabelas has the 36" on sale for $270 and the 28" for $240 if anyone is interested.

http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?ca...kstone+griddle

Prices good August 10-16th.

Just passing it along.
Masterbuilt 7 in 1

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 08-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Up in Smoke

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Thanks Pete... for making me miserable...

Someday...

Old 08-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Might want to check around a little for them.

Home Depot, Amazon, & Wal Mart have the 28 for $154.71, also Amazon & Wal Mart have free shipping.

Amazon & Wal Mart have the 36 for 263.20 and free shipping.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

I just bought a lodge griddle off of craigslist for ten bucks. and I can flip it over for the ridged side. not that big but I have $250 in my pocket! and I can use it over gas or wood; just sayin'. Although Marty has been making me quite the jealous person with all his postings.

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 08-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Up in Smoke

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbtulsa View Post
I just bought a lodge griddle off of craigslist for ten bucks. and I can flip it over for the ridged side. not that big but I have $250 in my pocket! and I can use it over gas or wood; just sayin'. Although Marty has been making me quite the jealous person with all his postings.
My cast iron will just have to get me be for now...Plus I get to play with lit charcoals

Old 08-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

I have seen on FB, on the Blackstone page, some folks getting amazing deals (like $100+-) on 36" Blackstone's from mostly WalMart on closeout deals. Might be worth a look? My local WalMarts were like $275.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Pit Master

tenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To All
tenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To Alltenacious bee Is  A Name Known To All

I saw the 28" on Walmart's site. Well actually the ad for it mysteriously popped up in my email lol. I decided to stick with the 22 as it's table top configuration works well with my gas grill set up. It will fit on the table next to the bistros and still leave room for stuff.. The 28 is the deal though. Comes with full size regulator and a nice stand with side shelf.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
22.5" Weber Silver
UDS X 2
Masterbuilt 30" MES digital
Masterbuilt MES 40" digital
Char Broil Big Easy 3 in 1
Charbroil COS with Ron Fischer mods.
5" AMZNPS
Vortex x 2
Walmart gasser for Mrs Bee.
Maverick ET 73
Maverick ET 732
Maverixk Pro Temp instant read thermometer
Pitmaster iQue 110
Old 08-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
My cast iron will just have to get me be for now...Plus I get to play with lit charcoals
X2 Well I do have a stainless one that fits over me camp stove.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 08-11-2017, 05:59 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

Link is dead/not found...

Old 08-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

I don't know why they do that 88 but try this one. Seems others can fond them cheaper and I'm just passing this along.

Well on edit that didn't work either but if you search blackstone griddle on their site, it comes up
Masterbuilt 7 in 1

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > General Information