X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blinginpse View Post
    Who is TH?
    Originally posted by Mark R View Post
    TH is Texas Hunter, he owns the place. He has some great sausage recipes.
    OH DAYUMN! (fist explosion here)!

Ken -he just don't know....

Comment

Waltons just hit me for another 100$ bill.

Went ahead ordered me a new knife side scabbard got me a new 6" poly handle skinning knife more 19mm casings and another pack willies snack stick mix and a pound of provolone high temp cheese while was at it.
      Oh and a 12mm stuffing tube too. 19mm is smallest that came with my stuffer.

Definitely the cheapest place to buy high temp Cheese

Comment

Waltons just hit me for another 100$ bill.

Went ahead ordered me a new knife side scabbard got me a new 6" poly handle skinning knife more 19mm casings and another pack willies snack stick mix and a pound of provolone high temp cheese while was at it.
        Oh and a 12mm stuffing tube too. 19mm is smallest that came with my stuffer.

Definitely the cheapest place to buy high temp Cheese
        Butcher and packer is also a good sausage website.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post

10-4 I'll look them up now while my last cows are milking. Cold here this morning water trough to my heifers has froze over. [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
            I like Butcher Packer.....

Comment

Looks like their cheese is cheaper than waltons too.

Comment

That high temp cheese is expensive with shipping - TH uses regular cheese with good success I believe - never tried it myself but aim too one day.

Butcher Packer is great as mentioned also another good place to shop for items is Allied Kenco. Just depends on what your looking for.
                ~ George Burns

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sauce View Post
                  That high temp cheese is expensive with shipping - TH uses regular cheese with good success I believe - never tried it myself but aim too one day.

Butcher Packer is great as mentioned also another good place to shop for items is Allied Kenco. Just depends on what your looking for.

Yes I do, you really have to keep an eye on your temps and not allow your smoker to exceed 180°
                  Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                    Yes I do, you really have to keep an eye on your temps and not allow your smoker to exceed 180°

I used shredded cheddar in my brats last year. I learned the hard way about not letting it get to hot

Comment

Also I hear you are the owner nice to meet you and thanks for having me

Comment

Also I hear you are the owner nice to meet you and thanks for having me

My pleasure sir, and Thank You for being a contributing member.. I may own the vehicle but you guys make it run, without you all this is nothing. I feel we have some of the best pit masters on the net right here bar none..
                        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

My pleasure sir, and Thank You for being a contributing member.. I may own the vehicle but you guys make it run, without you all this is nothing. I feel we have some of the best pit masters on the net right here bar none..

Sir, you fellers got a loooong row to hoe teaching me some things. I've already got my next thread figured out on what I want to learn. I've been told "there is no way". After being here I've figured out.......
                          yes there is and y'all Can teach me.

Comment

Little confused here. They've sent me 2 bags of this and 2 sure cure packs both times I've ordered just 1. I need to call and make it right with them

But question is does this 1 bag do 25# as it says or does both bags they sent need to go in 25? Seems only 1 bag would

Comment

Comment

bags of this and 2 sure cure packs both times I've ordered just 1. I need to call and make it right with them

But question is does this 1 bag do 25# as it says or does both bags they sent need to go in 25? Seems only 1 bag would
                                NO!!! 1 ounce cures 25lbs!!
                                Mark
                                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
                                X