Well..you knew it was coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well..you knew it was coming...

Sigh. Man..they think alot of 6 of them don’t they?

Attached Files
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

WHAT THE WHAT!!!! They're so easy to make. Ah well I won't buy them, but power to the person who makes money off this. I'd be more impressed if the package said Buffalo Turd.

Comment

italian sausage...hmm...well the on the market...ain't so lazy that i can't make em...
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
        italian sausage...hmm...well the on the market...ain't so lazy that i can't make em...
        I like ‘em with Ital. Breakfast is the go-to..but Ital is a nice twist.
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

They have been selling them in the stores here in Texas for quite some time now. I don't and wont buy them.
          Arron W.

YS 640
          Primo Oval XL
          Lone Star Grillz 30x36 cabinet smoker
          Not so Ugly Drum Smoker
          Weber Copper Top
          Old Smokey
          Orion
          Gasser
          2 Sack Crawfish Boiler by R&V Works
          24" Disco with custom burner
          Red Thermapen
          2-Maverick ET-733
          Orange Thermoworks Smoke

R.I.P my little buddy Zazu. 10/4/2020. We miss you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zeroghd View Post
            They have been selling them in the stores here in Texas for quite some time now. I don't and wont buy them.
            I did not buy any. Altho I got the “eye” by an employee setting it out for a pict

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
              I did not buy any. Altho I got the “eye” by an employee setting it out for a pict

Never seen em here yet. Costs me aboot $10 to make 16 or so.
              sigpic

Comment

Likewise. I've seen these on the shelves for 2 years now so I spose somebody's buying them even if they do look like they were put together by the same group of monkey's trying to type out Shakespeare
                sigpic
                Fully Accessorized Primo XL Oval,
                -BBQ GURU DigiQ DX2,
                -AMNPS
                -And various other do-dads, gimmicks,
                gizmos and hornswaggles

Comment

A dollar and ten cents each.... crazy.... that is nuts!!
                  Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                  Yoder YS640
                  Weber Genesis
                  Weber 18.5" Kettle
                  Weber Performer
                  Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post

Never seen em here yet. Costs me aboot $10 to make 16 or so.
                    You dipping them in gold leaf?

On edit I did the math....I am gonna leave up the original statement just because bacon and cheese were on sale in my head. It cost 8.73. Sooooo technically I am not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
                      You dipping them in gold leaf?

On edit I did the math....I am gonna leave up the original statement just because bacon and cheese were on sale in my head. It cost 8.73. Sooooo technically I am not wrong.

Gold bacon a pound of bacon is typically $5-6. Cream cheese $2-3. 16 jalapenos, probably a couple bucks+- . Get everything on sale, prolly cut $2-3.

Thats what I typically pay at Albertsons/Safeway anyway. Fred Meyer might be a little cheaper butt they are SO FING crowded, i prefer to pay the prices and avoid the masses
                      Last edited by Fishawn; 12-19-2015, 10:36 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

yup, seen them here for some time now....................
                        sigpic
                        it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Only place I see them around here is in my Weber kettle when I make 'em! A bit pricey those are...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Believe it or not, there are some folks don't have the skills to make em! ....... Prolly cook um in de oven too!
                            Mark
                            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post

Maybe he heard about your camera Prowess!!

$1.50 a piece!!! Yikes!!

Bear
                              Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                              Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Working...
                              X