136 KY Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 136 KY Derby

Lots of excitement around town and huge parties going on for tomorrow's "Run for the Roses".

It's supposed to rain for the Derby again this year, so a good rule I've learned is when the track is wet and muddy, be sure to place a bet on a long shot.

Happy Derby and Have a great weekend!

Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
    Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
    1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
    Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
    Pink Thermapen
    Purple Thermapen

Look forward to it....The preakness just up the road has turned into a real dump...For 20 bucks this year you get a unlimited refill on beer though...

Comment

I wanna agree with you Becky!! Paddy O'Prado...there is where I'm putting my money. Just put it on a horse that is fast out of the gates or a mud runner. Horses don't like that mud flying up in their faces...that's where I'm at
      Cheers Becky \_/ have a few for me bud!!

USA today reports 4/30/10
      Paddy o'Prado a 30 to 1
      Make Music for Me a 50 to 1
      I am in northeastern Iowa and just called the wife to place our bets
      Damnit I will be on a plane tomorrow and will miss all the excitement
      Any one know where I can find an online race site?
      Thanks
      Last edited by Uncle-Honky; 04-30-2010, 02:44 PM.
      Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
      Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

I always enjoy watching that race. The show is great, and the horses are amazing animals. And the jockeys- those little shits getting on what...a ton of horse muscle? Makes NASCAR drivers look like pussies
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
          I always enjoy watching that race. The show is great, and the horses are amazing animals. And the jockeys- those little shits getting on what...a ton of horse muscle? Makes NASCAR drivers look like pussies
          Gonna give you a high five on that one Sir Richard! Greatest athletes of them all, the horses and the Jock's
          Its a great big deal around our house that first Sat in May... love the whole shebang! Churchill Downs is a beautiful track seeped in racing history! We had our Seabiscuit but they got the Derby!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Bet on a mudder folks NWS is calling for several INCHES of rain through tomorrow. It's 07:30 in Lexington and pouring the rain. You have to love Polytrack on days like today. No matter the amount of rain the track is always fast.
            Ryan

Graduate Research Assistant
            Animal and Food Sciences
            University of Kentucky

Comment

I got 2 across on Paddy o'prado 20 t0 1 when i made the bet

btw I'm as good picking horses as i am picking hockey teams

Louisville is home and i miss it real bad a derby

Comment

Working...
              X