Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sports Talk

Sports Talk The Only Other Thing That Goes Good With Que & Brew, Is Sports. For You Sportz Junkies

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Picanha SV style
Last Post: Otis857
Posted On: 09-21-2017
Replies: 12
Views: 183
0 National pepperoni pizza day
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 13
Views: 140
0 Deerburgers & Shrooms
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 16
Views: 220
0 75# Top Round Wedding Reception Beef
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 16
Views: 392
0 This Should Be Fun!
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 85
Views: 1,784
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,344 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,586 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 638,460 Polls 36
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
View Poll Results: Draft time preference
Saturday, August 26, 9PM Eastern(6PM Pacific) 0 0%
Sunday, August 27, 9PM Eastern(6PM Pacific) 3 75.00%
Other(Post your suggestion in this thread) 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2017, 06:12 PM
The Commish

cliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God
Default Fantasy Football Draft Time Poll

Two dates available, pick your poison

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 07-28-2017, 07:26 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

26-27 is my big draft party weekend, so I will be gone during that time frame. But I a can auto-draft, if available
Old 07-31-2017, 08:52 AM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

I'm pretty sure I will be in the woods that weekend, might have to be autodraft here as well. :(

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 07-31-2017, 09:55 AM
Tailgater

HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All
HornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To AllHornedToad Is  A Name Known To All

My best seasons in Fantasy Football are when I let the computer pick...
autodraft for me!!!
Old 07-31-2017, 11:10 AM
The Commish

cliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godcliffcarter Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

What does everyone think about having it on Labor Day?
Old 07-31-2017, 12:26 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

I'm fine with either right now, fine with labor day too.

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 07-31-2017, 01:46 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Labor day weekend might be aight, auto is fine too!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 08-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Fire Starter

tyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingtyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smokingtyrel_warner Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

my preference is sunday because i get to have family pictures taken
Old 08-10-2017, 04:47 PM
The Commish

Forget the poll, because of a scheduling conflict I am setting the draft for 9PM Eastern time (6PM Pacific) on Labor Day September 4.
I apologize for any inconvenience.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

CC!

I am booked weekends for a while, and am even unable to attend my regular league of like 22 years draft due to a wedding.

CAN YOU PLEASE SET ME UP FOR AUTO DRAFT IF YOU CAN, OR LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO IT MYSELF? Sorry, if this is an inconvenience.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:26 AM
The Commish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
CC!

I am booked weekends for a while, and am even unable to attend my regular league of like 22 years draft due to a wedding.

CAN YOU PLEASE SET ME UP FOR AUTO DRAFT IF YOU CAN, OR LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO IT MYSELF? Sorry, if this is an inconvenience.
Anyone that doesn't log in to the live draft will be auto drafting, I may end up doing that myself.
If you auto draft you can use Yahoo's default player rankings or you can set your own preferences. If you want to set your own go to the Draft tab on the league home page and scroll down to "Edit Pre-Draft rankings", this will allow you to set your draft order and exclude any players that you don't want on your team.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Sports Talk